(Not spam) Easy way for 1000 free RP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Seign9

01-16-2014

I'm not exactly sure of the link (this is no referral scam) but, I was watching the LoL official season 4 twitch yesterday and there was an banner ad offering 1000 free RP to sign up for some credit card. I thought it may be a scam but I gave it a shot because it came from an officially endorsed site and it actually worked and was very simple to do. I didn't have to supply any kind of credit card info or anything like that. I think in total it took me about 5 minutes and when I was done, I rebooted the LoL client and sure enough, there was my 1000 RP.

Again, not sure of the address of the site but, load LoL and click on the link to watch the season 4 twitch. Click the banner up top and follow the direction. If you're sketchy about giving personal info, I guess you could register a new email address and use that. Just make sure that you remember EVERYTHING that you put in the fields as you'll have to verify a few things at the end (like your name, ssn, security question etc).

I'm new so I don't know if this is common knowledge, just thought maybe someone could benefit from this and I thought it was pretty cool

Season 4 Warrior

01-16-2014

seems legit. Doesn't have a 30 account nor accepted summoners code

ponkzy

01-16-2014

you can get a lot more than 1000 if you have paypal and friends

Seign9

01-16-2014

>you can get a lot more than 1000 if you have paypal and friends

Well, yeah, obviously. Just thought it was a neat little way for people without resources to get some easy RP. I've only been playing for about 2 months now but I like to buy $25 cards once every week or 2. It's nice to just have extra laying around in case something goes on sale that you don't want to miss out on. I never by champs, usually just skins and boosts but, I actually bought Shyvana yesterday since I got that 1000 free RP and she was on sale. I just looked at it as a freebie basically

Seign9

01-16-2014

>seems legit. Doesn't have a 30 account nor accepted summoners code

Yeah, it's legit. I don't expect people to take my word for it, but I'm not like that . If anyone else does it, post plz so people know it's legit.

Spreek

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2014

are we talking about the american express card?

because if so, you are behind the times

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/new...-express-serve

Seign9

01-16-2014

>are we talking about the american express card?

Yes, that is the one. And I'm sure I am. I just started playing a couple months ago and I just registered to this forum today (I do have another forum account but it's only a few weeks old too. Just forgot the password and I'm on a diff. computer). Just trying to help out anyone who maybe hasn't heard of this as there are a LOT of scams out there if you search for free skins/rp etc. I've only seen this in regards to RP and the tristana/alistar free skins as the only legit offers out there. Are there any more that you know of or anyone else for that matter?

Seign9

01-16-2014

Actually, after reading through the offer thoroughly, this is a pretty good deal for someone like me, who buys prepaid cards once every week or 2. I'll probably actually use this card for buying my RP whenever I actually get it just to get those bonuses.