Riot Would You Please Update Warwick

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CrankyFilipino

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by LVNsNASmurf View Post
Are you tripping? WW pulls lane to tower. WW then proceeds to farm under tower and heal away any trades with Eternal Thirst and Hungering Strike. You think he'd go OOM? Nope, thats what the mana pots and D ring are for. You can't dive him you're too squishy.

Finally their jungler turns up after 6, you get duressed, and murdered. (Also, their jungler was Xin, and knockups still effect ragnarok.)
You're just bad. How is he going to pull to tower? All Olaf has to do is spam his E about 3 times between levels 1-3 and then zone him from AA to lifesteal and then Warwick is in trouble without jungler help.

CrankyFilipino

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doct0r Phil View Post
So, will WW be able to deal damage? Or is he just a giant meatbag now?

I love the idea of WW not caring, but if no one cares about his damage they won't focus him.
He does a lot of damage now, you just have to build him with damage. Frozen Heart, Spirit Visage, Wits End, Botrk, Sunfire Mercs. Standard tank build that does a lot of damage.

You can also go hardcore AP with Rabadons, Nashors, Gunblade, Sorc Boots, Rylais and DFG.

Acid Reigns

01-16-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troy242621 View Post
. Riot's track record lately with reworks has been stellar. Hope the trend continues.
Are you real?
There hasn't been a single successful rework, other than Eve, and maybe Twitch. .__.

Tachi

01-16-2014

I really hope it doesn't take "a year".

guiltui

01-16-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acid Reigns View Post
Are you real?
There hasn't been a single successful rework, other than Eve, and maybe Twitch. .__.
Sivir rework is good.

Dreegan

01-16-2014

I don't know how I feel about Warwick "Taking 30 seconds to kill someone". I don't really understand how a Drain-Tank works, but any "Tank" in this game that doesn't come slapped with some kind of burst, AoE, or Utility mechanic isn't going to do very well.

Right now, outside of his Ultimate, he doesn't present a real threat to the enemy team. Are you guys working on giving him some kind of pressuring ability.. or what? I have no idea what vision you have for Warwick aside from "Give no ****s lifesteal badass who can't kill anyone", and it honestly doesn't sound that great for a Wolf/Predator who's heart is so cold he tried to rip Soraka's out of her chest.

CrankyFilipino

01-16-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreegan View Post
I don't know how I feel about Warwick "Taking 30 seconds to kill someone". I don't really understand how a Drain-Tank works, but any "Tank" in this game that doesn't come slapped with some kind of burst, AoE, or Utility mechanic isn't going to do very well.

Right now, outside of his Ultimate, he doesn't present a real threat to the enemy team. Are you guys working on giving him some kind of pressuring ability.. or what? I have no idea what vision you have for Warwick aside from "Give no ****s lifesteal badass who can't kill anyone", and it honestly doesn't sound that great for a Wolf/Predator who's heart is so cold he tried to rip Soraka's out of her chest.
With Botrk, Frozen Heart, 21/9 masteries and hybrid quints with ignite I can kill any squishy 100-0.

Wertilq

01-16-2014

Please make him feel like a hunter too! High moment of his E have REALLY good feeling, you just chase and chase, and they can't hide, you feel like a hunter! Despite WW being mechanically weak, and binary he currently is fairly fun, because the feeling of him is just so well made.

His E have very little choices though, you should make a more interactive version, more counterplay, and more choices for WW.

Q is pretty meh feel-wise but it is fitting, and is decent. You can probably make it more interesting, but still keep it fairly similar.

His W is too strong, and feels really unsatisfying to use, I remember running Nunu support + WW jungle + Kog for EXTREME midgame spikes of kog. Teamfights was insane with it.

His ulti have fairly low high moments, it never feels skillful, you just lock someone down. It's not a skillshot either, you just get within half a screen and can flash ulti.
It's low moments feel HORRIBLE though, when you jump the wrong target, and just blew ALL your CC, or if you jump someone and immediately get cancelled.

If I was you I would rework passive, Q and E, make them better, feel-wise, choice-wise and counterplay-wise, and then give WW an new ulti and W.

Acid Reigns

01-16-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by guiltui View Post
Sivir rework is good.
Which one?
Her first rework was HORRIBLE!
Second rework is better, but it's basically just original Sivir only with a waaaay weaker W, and a stronger Ult I think.

She doesn't have anywhere near the AoE damage she once had. She's become the 'chasedown adc' opposed to the 'AoE death' adc.

They completely changed what the champion does, I wouldn't call that successful really.

Acid Reigns

01-16-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unrestricted PK View Post
With Botrk, Frozen Heart, 21/9 masteries and hybrid quints with ignite I can kill any squishy 100-0.
With these kinda posts, I feel you're misunderstanding people in here.

People aren't saying WW does no damage, they're worried because we have a red post saying 'WW will take 30 seconds to kill someone' which sounds horrible, as right now, as you said he can burst any squishy.

Also, you should be building Wit's, it's better than Bork for everything except chasing, and is cheaper. :P

1234567 ... 12