"toxic players ruin the game"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MercuryCannons

04-25-2014

No they don't. They do not in any way ruin the quality of ranked games.

Trolls, AFK's and feeders do.

If you are in a game with a troll, feeder, or AFK there is nothing you can do to fix the situation.

Ignoring them, reporting them won't solve the situation. They will give you a loss.

If you have a toxic player, you can mute them and the situation is literally 100 % solved.

If you're too stupid to use your mute button, then that's your problem.

We as a community need to get rid of the trolls, afks and feeders before we give "toxic players" our slightest attention.

Hemanth

04-25-2014

Whats more bad for business is the question

Iips

04-25-2014

Ive started using the mute button a lot more lately. I win so much more. If i hear any negative tone from anyone at all I mute them.

Babara Boosh

04-25-2014

I WAS HURT by someone slinging **** at me over the internet! Game is ruined!

PB4TeddyBear

04-25-2014

Finally someone gets it... also **** drop hackers. That **** is the worst.

Lenox007

04-25-2014

Actually, I agree with this. AFKers > Feeders > Toxic players. I don't encounter enough trolls to put them on this list.

Raptamei

04-25-2014

Muting a flamer doesn't solve the issue that he already decided it's gg and is not really playing to win anymore.

Evangele

04-25-2014

This idea is agreeable to me, however it doesnt change the fact that you can only control you. So if you mute these "toxic" jerks, and report, etc etc....you will be better for it, however you cannot control the other 3 people on the team that also have to deal with said "toxic" player.

Yes, they -should- mute and carry on, but in many cases they do not and they get worked up and play worse because of it. Spend more time typing than playing, etc. This causes a bad game for you as well.

While I agree that the trolls, afks, and hackers are a situation that needs to be handled, I believe players being more positive and having a more positive experience in games will help games go better for people as well. (who knows how many afks are also generated by "toxicity"?)

Good luck in future endeavours and much love <3<3<3

SgtSlaughterx

04-25-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemanth View Post
Whats more bad for business is the question
i would think ****ty players, afks and blatant trolls - not me telling you, you suck