Are you an expert with data, have game design sense and want to join Riot?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Irelia Bot

02-04-2014

I'm attending classes in diesel technology

Can I wow my way into this job position with that?

CandyPuffs

02-04-2014

This is my dream job, and I have awesome skills in this area. I don't really have any robust formal sources, so I don't think Riot would even consider me.

Cowlistar

02-04-2014

I don't get it. Riot hasn't hired anyone with any design sense since its inception...

Why start now?

VoidInsanity

02-04-2014

Yo Lyte, I have none of the requirements in certificate forum for such a job however I do meet all the non educational requirements and over the years I have been trying to convey them to you guys at right but everything in these forums fall on death ears most of the time, buried among a sea of balance whine and LCS fanboy fap topics.

My question is this, would you be willing to accept professional creative input on game design and experience for free? I have a wealth of knowledge in this field and I really would like to have some input on this game I used to love. I have pretty insane balance prediction record (as in, I predict your balance mistakes before you even make them (I can give evidence if I go through my 2013 post history as that is when I started voicing my concerns on the forums) and I believe I am the kind of critical thinker your team is in dire need of, my most recent creation being this - A Total rework of Mordekaiser shield mechanic..

Semantic Memory

02-04-2014

Keep an open spot for me in a few years when I finish my Cognitive Neuroscience PhD

Trading Aces

02-04-2014

Can we keep this open for a few years? I'm still in collaaaaaage