I think I've really progressed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WorstVayneMars

02-04-2014

My real account is BestVayneMars. I am an adc/support main who played mostly Vayne in Season 3. I ended bronze 3 last season mostly because my laptop, the good comp I use to play league, got broken and sent to repair around season's end. Regardless nowadays I rarely play ranked because of my computer but I try to get better every day. Less deaths, more CS, better plays, better judgement on how to control the map, etc. I think in the last couple of weeks I can say I have legitimately gotten better as a League player as I've expanded into other roles, and tried new champions but mostly stopped blaming my team.

I tend to have the highest CS/gold in any game. In custom CS practice I have hit a max score of 85 in 10 minutes (well 9:50 b/c I go mid lane) and usually around anywhere in the 70s in a normal game if I'm not trading often (I did in the caitlyn game, however b/c I'm ****ing Caitlyn). I can play jungler with decent competence in my elo and have even gone Akali and Diana jungle and done well with it. As a support I die less and its gotten to the point where I get the least deaths in any game. Also I stopped raging as much... Idgaf anymore. This is only a game and I'm just going to play my best and be a good teammate whenever I can.

I went Riven mid (I don't like her top) and did well in lane and teamfights despite not having much experience with her (less then 10 games though I am gong to use her more b/c she is insanely fun). Yes, Riven is stupid strong but I feel like being able to pick her up and do well with little experience was more a testament to my judgement in lane and being able to gauge my champion's strength on a short notice. As Riven I got 2 teamworks after one game b/c I stopped raging and I will peel for my carry when I can't I've theirs. I even peel as jungle Diana or Akali when nothing else can be done. I even saved a teammate while playing Fizz, even though I shouldn't have to or risked losing my legendary spree (cheese kill... got me snowballing).

As a jungler I basically counter gank and have decent ganking sense for my elo and it gets me far. I can more or less tell what the opposing jungler may be up to. I am grasiping a sense for how the game should be played and getting more insight to what I should do after laning and how teamfights should be run. Now I'm learning how to snowball my lane effectively so I can carry harder.

I'm not gold tier I think but I am confident that I can hit mid silver with relative ease at this point. I'm able to go to norms and pick up most roles and do decently well. The other day I adc'd Caitlyn (generally brain dead mechanics... easy to play on my ****ty comp) after not playing the role in a while and I had decent mechanics for my league. Sidestepping Thresh hooks and Ez Qs, Kiting Shyvana and having decent reflexes with Flash and E and I was 2v1-ing decently as well. After 1k normals I can feel progress and I thank anyone who helped me when I had a question and the wealth of resources out there that can help you get better at his game.

TL,DR: I think I'm legitimately getting better and it couldn't be done without the help of those GD people who helped me out and all the guides, streams, champion debates, Eloheaven, Plat vs Silver, and videos. Thanks . I can't wait to get a new comp and give ranked a shot... if everything goes well possibly by Spring I will be able to do it.

SZEFEN

02-04-2014

Paragraphs pls

Robot Robot

02-04-2014

Less coffee plz

WorstVayneMars

02-04-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monsieur Robot View Post
Less coffee plz
What is this Caw-Fee you speak of. I go hard with double big gulps from the 7-11.

#getonthislevel
#Kappa

WorstVayneMars

02-04-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by SZEFEN View Post
Paragraphs pls
Here master of the world

Your paragraphs are ready