Campaign

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sir Mavs

12-29-2010

I suggest to make a campaign for each champs? like a story and yes i understand that there's people who doesn't have enough space so im just saying anyone like this idea?

Zedilurk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2010

this would be painfully long in terms of programming, while it would be amazing, you couldn't expect any more than maybe a mission per champion once a month...at max...

Vaegrand

12-29-2010

This is a bad idea...

Sir Mavs- Hey riot. I have this great idea, divert the time you spend on things like game balance, stability and new rich character content on a campaign that does not fit in with the idea of your game...

Riot employee- ... Or you could just be a really sad sack, set up a set of custom games and pretend that they are the campaign because that is pretty much the extent of how much we should care about AI in a game designed to pit players against each other.

The reality is that such a design in game direction would need to have been made long ago to have it reach a standard that would have not been poor in quality, by this point I think we should be content with some more maps and maybe just maybe some different mini games (like a survival game or something).

Whelk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2010

Maybe not an entire campaign, but a background/tutorial stage for each champion would be awesome. Doubly good if you could use it to preview a champ before buying them, but I'm just as content with the weekly freebies.

Mazo Inkyubasu

01-01-2011

I better idea could be adding more bot difficulty levels cause the ones they go now are just ****... and if the bots could be chosen from the weekly champs instead of the boring ones they got now. I always like to play LoL but sometimes i get pissed with people and just like to play with a few mates without harrasment of other randoms

Keanuz0r

01-01-2011

Maybe not a campaign for each champion, but maybe a campaign general campaign. Like, instead of making a history for each champion, a campaign that passes through some champions. In a stage you'll join an ally against a common enemy... Dunno. Something like that.

fishlord

01-01-2011

how bout for a skin instead?