Heimerdinger Viable?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Straekin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by LVNsNASmurf View Post
I don't like him because he's an immobile mage who requires pre set up fight areas to be damaging.

He's good at poke and counter siege, but thats it, and thats not good enough.
Though he is kind of slow, i find that i'm able to set up 1 or 2 turrets then R-Q turret in a string or an area on mobile team fights, heimerdinger can zone champs easily too. The problem comes when he gets focused, his turrets are too weak, they do need some kind of defensive scaling ( maybe % of his health or armor/mr per level), or make them like zyra's plants or wards, better than the turrets getting 1 shot later game. The only way currently to make turrets work is to spam them. This is only a problem when heimer gets focused really, and if he is, then you are making the enemy team focus you instead of the adc or other burst champs, so it's kind of a trade off.

Drukyul

01-16-2014

I don't think I've ever used RE since the first day of the rework. Any situation where I'd want to RE, I'd much rather E and follow up with RW or RQ.

I think they should increase the stun duration on RE to 1.5 or 1.75 to make me feel like it's worth it when I need a little more CC.

mystery1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drukyul View Post
I don't think I've ever used RE since the first day of the rework. Any situation where I'd want to RE, I'd much rather E and follow up with RW or RQ.

I think they should increase the stun duration on RE to 1.5 or 1.75 to make me feel like it's worth it when I need a little more CC.
or let it blind again!

lightdragoon88

01-19-2014

NEW SKIN FOR HEIMER please.

mystery1

01-22-2014

hue

mystery1

01-24-2014

finally internet fixed at home. streaming for a bitz. enjoy!

http://www.twitch.tv/mystery817/