Heimerdinger Viable?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiro Pichu

01-15-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20thCenturyFaux View Post
Question time!

Which r do you think is most effective? least? why?

What do you think is the biggest difference between playing heimer in diamond 1 and playing him in more casual environments? Not so much general elo stuff, referring more to heimer-specific mechanics

Is there anything that just shuts you down at a basic level? Not necessarily champion picks, I'm referring more to strategies / coordination levels / etc.

Do your enemies focus your turrets? How long do your turrets survived when focused? Are they dying to incidental AE when not focused? And do people focus the RQ?

Thanks for reading! GIEV ME YAOUR HOMBERDONGLER DATA
no, apparently it's necro time

20thCenturyFaux

QA Analyst

01-15-2014
2 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaggle of Koalas View Post
Have you ever thought about breeding an evil clone, and giving it the tag, "Faux News"?
but, mr bond, why would i go to the work of making that joke when my name can make your brain do that work for me?

Unknownpony

01-15-2014

Bro like really..... 3000 matches is like 1500 h is like 62,5d ays. You spent 2 month on playing lol....
2 month if you would't sleep or do anything else just plaing lol. HOLY **** bro....

Jens DV

01-15-2014

Dear 20thCenturyFaux, since you ruined my favorite Champion for me (I preferred old Heimy waaay more, he didn't need a rework), I believe you owe me something in return. How about an apologetic hug?

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com....php?t=4188761

tN King

01-15-2014

I have played with mystery a few times. The donger threat is real

Slovakattack

01-15-2014

Quote:
Question time!

What do you think is the biggest difference between playing heimer in diamond 1 and playing him in more casual environments? Not so much general elo stuff, referring more to heimer-specific mechanics

Is there anything that just shuts you down at a basic level? Not necessarily champion picks, I'm referring more to strategies / coordination levels / etc.

Do your enemies focus your turrets? How long do your turrets survived when focused? Are they dying to incidental AE when not focused? And do people focus the RQ?

Donger's R is actually pretty good at being situationally good. I usually go for Turret but that massive stun is great in a pinch. The least effective is the micro rockets one, I almost never go for it. It just isn't all that effective- It does like 2 Large Turret shots worth of damage, and that's if you even hit them all.

But then, I'm just trashcan gold, so what do I know? :P

Feed Zac Candy

01-15-2014

Quote:
Question time!

Go home Faux, you're drunk.

Gaggle of Koalas

01-15-2014

Quote:
but, mr bond, why would i do that when my name can make your brain do that work for me?
...Would I still get to keep my testicles?

Name:  goldfinger_bond_and_laser.jpg
Views: 1313
Size:  36.3 KB

ZNlCK

01-15-2014

Old Heimer was terribad, lol. New Heimer is decent... not OP, but good if you're good.

The thing that shuts him down the fastest is when the enemy targets the turrets and ignores Heim. The "r" are situational, the big turret is probably the best for laning or taking down a turret.

I've also used the rocket "r" and pretty much one-hit someone.

Z

Zerglinator

01-15-2014

Quote:
but, mr bond, why would i go to the work of making that joke when my name can make your brain do that work for me?
How about "What Does The Faux Say?"