Add a mia button

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FaithYenaOtter

01-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by breadoflife13 View Post
.....it takes literally half a second to type mia.

but hey, bloating the game up with useless features is COOL

your troll post was successful.
obviously you've never been attacked at that exact half second.. and you can't do anything but auto attack when you're in the chat box.. by the time you get out of the chat box you're either almost dead, or actually dead..

I think you're the troll here...

Sakke4

01-03-2011

If everyone comes up with another 'Button' idea, we won't even see what we are doing..

RagingBulk

01-04-2011

I agree with this, similar to the ping except with a different sound effect and visual. Or even something that can light up whichever lane your in on the minimap.

TrenixPL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2011

Interesting, I was just about to made a thread about this. Definitely need it, hate having to ping and say mia. Chat is made for chatting, not warning people...

Moridin239

01-05-2011

If you hold down TAB you see the stats screen. The enemy hero portraits black out when your team can't see them on the map, and light up when they're spotted.

However, it is true that it's hard to constantly check the stats screen, since it blocks your vision of the entire playing field.

I suggest a Ctrl+Click ping. If you Ctrl+click, it creates a different ping that implies MIA in that lane. It's easy to do while laning, and should be easy enough to implement (just another ping).

TrenixPL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2011

Yeah, there should definitely be a hotkey for the MIA button.