Into the Steel Dungeon ((ASK MORDE!))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Renekton

02-18-2014

Dear metal monster,

If I would join up with the ruined king would he free me then? I hate. This. Disgusting. Cell.

-I'm lonely and unloved help! Renekton.

All AFK IdraSol

02-18-2014

Butcher,

I assure you, we could always use another berserker or two. I believe the Ruined King would accept you with open arms, as long as you don't kill his servants or something.

Mordekaiser

All AFK IdraSol

02-20-2014

((bump))

Vinsancenara

02-20-2014

((Mr.Lonely))

Ask Olaf

02-20-2014

((Hey Mordekeiser, I'd like if we would all stay active in the pentakill room. messaging every band mate.
http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com....php?t=4058638))

All AFK IdraSol

02-21-2014

((Bimpy bumpy boompy))

theplague1369

02-21-2014

http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/3821

Patrick slowly made his way to the dungeon in the Institute of war, a large box placed under his arm. He felt slightly bad about breaking the rules and cloning gold coins again, but he didn't want to visit Mordekaiser without a gift and Billy had told him that Mordekaiser's League file said he liked sweets. The lady at the cupcake stand has been a little surprised when he came back with a pile of gold coins after she had turned him away, but gladly took his business. He looked at the door with a small look of confusion, the shadows around his wrist reacted excitedly to something, so he knew he was in the right place. He knocked softly on the door and bowed his head, waiting for Mordekaiser to answer.

All AFK IdraSol

02-21-2014

The door slid downwards, spikes missing Patrick's face by mere centimeters. Another gate swings open, nearly smashing Patrick against the wall. "Mortal! You dare-" he pauses, realizing it was the boy that Hecarim enslaved. "Oh. Greetings, what can I do for you? Make it quick, I have a DOTA game I need to get back to."

theplague1369

02-21-2014

Patrick coughed roughly on all fours near the wall, heaving violently as he tried to get the wind back into him and keep from vomiting as stars popped in front of his eyes. He looked up with a sad look on his face. "I just wanted to bring you a gift and talk to you for a while." he said quietly as he picked up the box of cupcakes and dusted it off. He slowly picked himself up and walked into the room, dropping his eyes to the floor and holding the box out for Mordekaiser to receive.

All AFK IdraSol

02-21-2014

Mordekaiser notices his sad tone and sighs. "Let me exit my game, and we'll talk. And thank you for the gift." He comes back to lead Patrick into his domain, seating him at the steel couch. "What can I help you with?" He say as he eats a cupcake.