Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Into the Steel Dungeon ((ASK MORDE!))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Morde Hue

Senior Member

01-16-2014

Mordekaiser looked at the figurine of himself and chuckled. 'She missed a spike.'

"Sorceress,
I do believe I will enter once more, if you have cupcakes. I love cupcakes. And I like to play my guitar for fun. People often mistake my hardcore riffs for screaming. I don't get why.

Mordekaiser"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Morde Hue

Senior Member

01-17-2014

Morde tapped his steel pencil against his steel helmet's steel chin. 'What to write for people to not be afraid to ask questions to me...'
A light bulb (of steel, of course) appeared above his head. He carved into a huge plate of metal and stabbed it into the ground next to the large iron gate that was his door. 'Mordekaiser's abode. Available for asking. Beware of steel dog.'
He smiled. This was a master piece.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Morde Hue

Senior Member

01-18-2014

((bumpity bump))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sylvanas valeria

Senior Member

01-18-2014

A warrior approaches mordekaiser saying. "Can you tell me about the shadow isles?"

http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/3859


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Morde Hue

Senior Member

01-18-2014

Mordekaiser raised an eyebrow. "Depends. Who exactly are you, and what is your purpose here?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sylvanas valeria

Senior Member

01-18-2014

Quote:
Ask Morde Hue:
Mordekaiser raised an eyebrow. "Depends. Who exactly are you, and what is your purpose here?"


He extends his hand for a handshake and says. "I'm gizmo. My purpose?" He scratches his head thinking. After a few seconds he says. "To find a way home."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Morde Hue

Senior Member

01-18-2014

Mordekaiser ignored the hand. "I see, Gizmo. I suppose I could speak to you about my home. What would you like to know?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sylvanas valeria

Senior Member

01-18-2014

Quote:
Ask Morde Hue:
Mordekaiser ignored the hand. "I see, Gizmo. I suppose I could speak to you about my home. What would you like to know?"


He withdraw his hand and said. "Do you have any real leaders? Or is it a every man for himself land?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Morde Hue

Senior Member

01-18-2014

Mordekaiser sighed. "There is only one true ruler of my homeland. The Ruined King was and is my master, my mentor and my king. However, he has departed for now. I act in his stead." He paused to recall what Thresh had said to him once. "Ah yes, but few of us are loyal to him. Only Hecarim and I follow his ruling. Everyone else are just acquaintances. Still, I would trust Karthus or Yorick with my life, er, unlife."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sylvanas valeria

Senior Member

01-18-2014

Quote:
Ask Morde Hue:
Mordekaiser sighed. "There is only one true ruler of my homeland. The Ruined King was and is my master, my mentor and my king. However, he has departed for now. I act in his stead." He paused to recall what Thresh had said to him once. "Ah yes, but few of us are loyal to him. Only Hecarim and I follow his ruling. Everyone else are just acquaintances. Still, I would trust Karthus or Yorick with my life, er, unlife."


"Could you tell me what you think of your fellow shadow isles champions? I believe you have mixed feelings about them yes?"