Into the Steel Dungeon ((ASK MORDE!))

12345612 ... 49
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

theplague1369

01-15-2014

Dear Mordekaiser,

Thank you for responding to my last letter. Are there certain Champions you prefer to work with on the Fields of Justice? Are there certain Champions you like to compete against?

Thank you,

-The Plague

HtimsEbag

01-15-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Morde Hue View Post
Dear fool,
BECAUSE I AM NUMBER ONE. I AM THE GREATEST, THE MOST FABULOUS, THE BEST, THE AWESOMEST MASTER OF METAL THERE IS. I understand that your insignificant existence cannot comprehend one as great as me.
Numero Uno, huehue
Dear Numero Uno,
I thought Taric was the most FABULOUS!!!!

--Not a fool

Ask Morde Hue

01-15-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by theplague1369 View Post
Dear Mordekaiser,

Thank you for responding to my last letter. Are there certain Champions you prefer to work with on the Fields of Justice? Are there certain Champions you like to compete against?

Thank you,

-The Plague
Plague,
No problemo bub. And of course. I do enjoy bringing true suffering with my allies. Sona is quite nice to be together with as well, and maybe Olaf too. Anyone from the Shadow Isles, except the invisible blue woman. She's annoying.
I don't care who I'm facing, as long as it isn't Leblanc.
What an annoying woman.

Master of Metal

Ask Morde Hue

01-15-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by HtimsEbag View Post
Dear Numero Uno,
I thought Taric was the most FABULOUS!!!!

--Not a fool
....fine. Whatever. I'm still awesome. And you're still a fool.
Mordekaiser

HtimsEbag

01-15-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Morde Hue View Post
....fine. Whatever. I'm still awesome. And you're still a fool.
Mordekaiser
((I really needed this troll series of comments to pick me up, I've been a really upset recently, so thanks for putting up with them.))

theplague1369

01-15-2014

Quote:
((I really needed this troll series of comments to pick me up, I've been a really upset recently, so thanks for putting up with them.))
(( You should watch Phantoml0rd rage, it always puts me in a good mood. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeTNyHdaD-g ))

Dear Mordekaiser,

Thanks for spending so much time reading my letters and responding to me. What is it like to be a member of Pentakill? It must be cool to get to travel around the world with Sona and Olaf, they are two of my favorite Champion.

Thanks,

-The Plague

Ask Morde Hue

01-15-2014

Quote:
((No problem guy ))

Ask Morde Hue

01-15-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by theplague1369 View Post
(( You should watch Phantoml0rd rage, it always puts me in a good mood. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeTNyHdaD-g ))

Dear Mordekaiser,

Thanks for spending so much time reading my letters and responding to me. What is it like to be a member of Pentakill? It must be cool to get to travel around the world with Sona and Olaf, they are two of my favorite Champion.

Thanks,

-The Plague
Plague,

Pentakill is family to me. We are one in body and spirit. Actually, not so much, considering that 3 of us are undead. Whatever. I find the human's company interesting, especially Sona.
What a kind-hearted woman. Even one as cruel and wicked as I cannot bear but help to be moved by her compassion.
Olaf's a drunk idiot. But he's fun to be around too.

Mordekaiser

Ask Morde Hue

01-16-2014

((b-b-b-bummmper killl))

Fae Lulu

01-16-2014

((Welcome to the RP Forums. Before we get started, there are a couple things you may want to take note of.
1.) Use this to help both display avatars and search through your posts (among a billion other useful things).
2.) If you ever get bored you can come join us on skype. just add me (dk2player) or Kameil (onedudething) to join the main ooc / ic / w/e chat. Though you don't have to if you don't want to.
3.) Enjoy your time here!

Now, with that said....))

A wooden figurine of Mordekaiser in his Pentakill outfit appeared in front of the real Mordekaiser, apparently riding his axe mid-air. On his back was a letter at least twice his size.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Mordekaiser.jpg (352.5 KB, 27 views)

12345612 ... 49