Ask Lissandra the Ice Witch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

theplague1369

Senior Member

01-13-2014

http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/3821

Patrick shuffled down the hallway, limping slightly, his heavily bandaged arm tucked firmly into his pocket, cursing slightly at the pain it took to move. He was sure that going to see the Ice Witch was a bad idea, but he wanted to find a way to help Anivia. Since her attack upon him in her cave in the mountains, he had spent many nights haunted by nightmares of ice and crushing talons in the dark, and it had left him in a terrible state. His eyes were blackened from lack of sleep, and he mumbled to himself as he walked, living in a waking nightmare. If anyone could answer the child's questions, it would have to be Lissandra. He was terrified of her, if she could turn such a creature as Anivia into an evil abomination, how was a small boy supposed to demand answers from her?

Patrick took a deep breath and knocked on the door, already feeling the unnatural cold inside.You have to find a way, it might be the only hope Anivia has...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskChoGath

Senior Member

01-13-2014

A few days later, and after some preparations on his part, Cho'Gath would make his way into the Freljord city. He was dressed in his gentleman suit, stood at a reasonable height of six feet tall, and a small package under his right arm.

When he got close to the guards, he stopped and bowed in greeting, showing no signs of being bothered by the cold. When he rose, he spoke, the corners of his mouth pointing upward as he smiled. "Good day, gentlemen. I am Cho'Gath, the Terror of the Void as those from the Institution have titled me, and I have come seeking an audience with your Princess Lissandra." He said in introduction.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FreljordLiss

Senior Member

01-13-2014

@ patrick

Lissandra the Ice Witch had been sitting patiently upon her throne, waiting for any visitors or letters to answer. The Institute had forced her to attend to this meaningless task for most of her free time when she wasn't summoned onto the Fields of Justice. So far, nobody had dared enter. A few shaky knocks on her door made her alert to her visitor's presence.

Lissandra sat up a little straighter upon her throne, then motioned at the door. A sudden gust lept forwards to open it before ricocheting on the magic barrier. "Of course, how could I forget. You cowardly summoners would limit my powers even here." Wishing to get it over with, the Ice Witch called out in her commandeering voice. "The door is unlocked visitor. Come in, won't you? Come in and entertain the Ice Witch."

@ cho'gath

The statue like Frostguards stationed in front of the gate took a few moments listening to Cho'Gath's introduction. They remained silent for a long moment, letting the howl of the wind blowing under and over the bridge be the only thing to answer him. One who appeared to be the captain nodded slowly, before his companions rushed to Cho'Gath's side. Surrounding him on all sides, they escorted Cho'Gath through Rakelstake but allowing him to take in the city. He would be one of the lucky few that were able to witness this ancient city besides Quinn. It was a grand but desolate place. The citizens might as well could have been dolls for the way they reacted to the Voidborn. The buzz of silence echoed through the air until they reached the chambers of Princess Lissandra.

Motioning Cho'Gath to stay put, the captain of the guards slipped into the room for a quick moment before the doors slid open. Princess Lissandra awaited in the center of the huge room. A dark blue carpet made from the furs of unidentifiable animals lead the way for Cho'Gath. Lissandra had provided a table along with a massive mattress for Cho'Gath to sit on. She did not seem afraid of the Voidborn, but rather more curious. Her hair was neatly tied up in a traditional braid. She beckoned him forwards.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sylvanas valeria

Senior Member

01-13-2014

((Welcome. I'm the girl that bothers everyone. but you probably already know that.))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

theplague1369

Senior Member

01-13-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreljordLiss View Post
@ patrick

Lissandra the Ice Witch had been sitting patiently upon her throne, waiting for any visitors or letters to answer. The Institute had forced her to attend to this meaningless task for most of her free time when she wasn't summoned onto the Fields of Justice. So far, nobody had dared enter. A few shaky knocks on her door made her alert to her visitor's presence.

Lissandra sat up a little straighter upon her throne, then motioned at the door. A sudden gust lept forwards to open it before ricocheting on the magic barrier. "Of course, how could I forget. You cowardly summoners would limit my powers even here." Wishing to get it over with, the Ice Witch called out in her commandeering voice. "The door is unlocked visitor. Come in, won't you? Come in and entertain the Ice Witch."

Patrick opened the door and eased his way into the domain of the Ice Witch. He felt a stab of fear upon seeing her, but his nexus shard shuddered slightly in the grip of his hand. the High Summoners must have the beast caged, this might be safer than I thought He smiled slightly at the thought, thankful he didn't have to run the risk of getting mauled again. He studied her intently before speaking, trying to figure her out. She didn't look that scary, but he could feel magic in the air. It wasn't anything like the regular Summoner spells he had been learning, but something that felt different... pure evil

He shook his head and pushed the thought away. "I was hoping to ask you a few questions... if you don't mind..." He added, before thinking of the fact that she must hate even the lowliest of Summoners. He dropped his eyes quickly, hoping not to anger her.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

theplague1369

Senior Member

01-13-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylvanas valeria View Post
((Welcome. I'm the girl that bothers everyone. but you probably already know that.))

(( Don't mind her Lissandra, she tells egregious lies! She doesn't bother everyone. ))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HtimsEbag

Senior Member

01-13-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by theplague1369 View Post
(( Don't mind her Lissandra, she tells egregious lies! She doesn't bother everyone. ))
((only those worth bothering, are you going to count the old lissandra's stuff as cannon in your thread?))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sylvanas valeria

Senior Member

01-13-2014

Val'drak decided to visit lissandra and was now crossing the rift. The harsh winds didn't bother the dragon much. Before he spoke to the guards however he turned back into human and said. "I seek a audience with Lissandra."

((I suck at intros. bear with me. Oh and he is visiting her what is it called...castle? In the frejlord.))

http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/3824


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskChoGath

Senior Member

01-13-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreljordLiss View Post
The statue like Frostguards stationed in front of the gate took a few moments listening to Cho'Gath's introduction. They remained silent for a long moment, letting the howl of the wind blowing under and over the bridge be the only thing to answer him. One who appeared to be the captain nodded slowly, before his companions rushed to Cho'Gath's side. Surrounding him on all sides, they escorted Cho'Gath through Rakelstake but allowing him to take in the city. He would be one of the lucky few that were able to witness this ancient city besides Quinn. It was a grand but desolate place. The citizens might as well could have been dolls for the way they reacted to the Voidborn. The buzz of silence echoed through the air until they reached the chambers of Princess Lissandra.

Motioning Cho'Gath to stay put, the captain of the guards slipped into the room for a quick moment before the doors slid open. Princess Lissandra awaited in the center of the huge room. A dark blue carpet made from the furs of unidentifiable animals lead the way for Cho'Gath. Lissandra had provided a table along with a massive mattress for Cho'Gath to sit on. She did not seem afraid of the Voidborn, but rather more curious. Her hair was neatly tied up in a traditional braid. She beckoned him forwards.
As he was led by the numerous armed and armored humans, Cho'Gath did look around at the same-looking buildings. The non-guard humans reminded him of the drones he had back in the Void, only with more personality, but that was about it. Generally, the humans who saw him in person tended to run away in fear, but it was nice to do without all the noise and panic.

Of course, Cho'Gath followed the instructions of the superior of the guards, a captain he believed the human would be called. When he was allowed to continue and told where he would meet the princess, Cho'Gath did so.

When he arrived in what he assumed to be was the meeting room, he looked at the table with the mattress on it for a time, and then turned to see the female human princess before gesturing to the table. "I apologize, but I am unfamilar with the designs of rooms. Is this a meeting room, or a bed chamber?" He asked.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FreljordLiss

Senior Member

01-13-2014

((It depends. I haven't read through all of old Lissandra's thread so I haven't made a decision yet. The answer will probably be no though unless there is an event that I really agree with)).

@ patrick

"What am I here for but to answer your queries summoner? Mind or not, it is due to you mortals curiosity and persistence that I am forced to be confined here, answering trivial questions at best." Lissandra bristled on her seat and with every word the temperature dropped a little further until one could see their cloudy breath in front of them. "But no matter now. Ask whatever desperate question you have in your little head, whelp."

@slyvanas

At the first sight of the dragon's descent, shouts of alarm rang out throughout the bridge. The Frostguard mobilized quickly, preparing their various catapults, cannons as well as their archers. It was only when the dragon morphed into a human form in front of the door that they were able to keep some semblance of calm. The archers still stood at the ready, their lethal arrows on the string. Up above the door, one Frostguard yelled down to Val'Drak.
"Of what purpose do you seek the company of our Freljord Majesty, Lissandra?!" The winds would carry his voice and make it echo in the abyss.

@ cho'gath

Lissandra grimaced at the creature's lack of knowledge with human rooms, but she managed to hide it behind her hand. "Dear Cho'Gath, it is a meeting room. I simply thought the mattress would be more comfortable for you to sit on rather than the cold stone. Unfortunately, I do not have any chairs able to accommodate someone of your, ah, size so it will have to do." Lissandra let a smile slip past her lips and offered the Voidborn some refreshments on the table. "Some tea to warm you up? The Freljord can be cruel to strangers and you have come a long way." Lissandra poured out two cups of pine tea, the only plant readily available in the barren wastelands of Rakelstake as she awaited to hear Cho'Gath's proposal.