Ask Lissandra the Ice Witch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Old Tricky Vik

02-20-2014

-Ask the guards : May i enter and meet Lissandra ? I heard a lot about her but never seen her once !

Xyzsa

02-20-2014

Tine smiles a slightly happy yet evil smile before responding, "Like I said emotions are good to show, they prove that even if you are cold on the outside you still have the human spirit within you. You are Iceborn as you put it, but you were not born of ice but born of humanity. You traded what you believed as weakness for power, that action just proves how human you are. I am not here to make an enemy, although my actions would suggest I am. No, I came here to offer a possible alliance between myself and your clan. Now you wonder why a being of fire asks one who embraces ice for an alliance which is only reasonable, the answer being fairly confusing but very flattering for you. See the other elementals have told me to fear the Ice and to hate you and your masters, they demonized you to seem as an unreasonable monster. However they knew that if the Watchers were to come they would not dare put up a fight so most simply have resigned themselves to retreating to another plane. I find that thought unbearable for the world is my home, its people much more of kin to me than them. So, now that you have heard my story and completely thinking yourself superior and myself a fool, I would like for you to remember how much one fire elemental can do to oppose you. However no matter how much loss I force upon you I will inevitably be defeated and we would both lose more than we started out with. That being said my offer would make it so that we both end up stronger than when we were before. My proposal, although seemingly ridiculous, is I will support you and your Watchers or at the very least not oppose you. In return I will live and hopefully provide some warmth to those who live, along with other things that may present themselves. Now as you think of this as a desperate proposal that is just me trying to live and not truly benefiting you, I would like to remind you of how I could survive the time your masters come and flee to another plane. Finally I would like to remind you just how you did not defeat Brand and how you were forced to subdue him, most likely after he did some considerable damage. So, although I may not be as powerful as Brand in some ways I am much more sane and more patient than he is. So now I ask you to make the decision on whether or not my proposal is worth it, or if I am just deceiving as you have done for so long." Wrapping up his proposal Tine sat a bit farther back in his seat and waited for the response of the Iceborn's.

Old Tricky Vik

02-20-2014

-Smash a bottle of Rum on Tine's head : "Wait in line ! Yer freakin' landlubber ! Show some respect ! I arrived first !"

Xyzsa

02-20-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Tricky Vik View Post
-Smash a bottle of Rum on Tine's head : "Wait in line ! Yer freakin' landlubber ! Show some respect ! I arrived first !"
((Tine was here before you and is already in the room with Lissandra. I would recommend reading posts before your own so this doesn't happen again, thanks.))

Ask kog maw

02-20-2014

((Guys don't down vote the poor fellow, I'm sure he is just new and does not understand))

Old Tricky Vik

02-20-2014

Lol , been stalking around but this is the 1st time i actually create an account and join the fun of the forum.

Kuronan

02-20-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Tricky Vik View Post
Lol , been stalking around but this is the 1st time i actually create an account and join the fun of the forum.
(( Well be sure to check out the stickies, see if you can make a character profile, and please try to read up on the topic before jumping in (but if you can't, just be sure to politely knock on the door in character before doing anything) ))

Old Tricky Vik

02-20-2014

Okay , i'll be more careful , and yea , i'm a fan of Lissandra , the voice actress for Lissandra is just amazing ! And the lore is well written , and hell , she even make cold looks hot ! xD

Ask kog maw

02-20-2014

A letter made out of boar skin arrives for Lissandra.

Dear Lissandra,

Can you teach Kog'maw how to do that.... Ultimate thing you do. It's very cool.
ps; Is it true you have cat ears under your... Helmet.

-Kog'maw.

FreljordLiss

02-20-2014

@ tine

"How human I was, you mean. I've traded away the limitations of mortality long before your time elemental. I do not know why you insist on trying to turn me into your personal soap opera, I show when I deem it to be necessary." Lissandra sniffed haughtily. Crossing her arms, she made the room drop entire degrees lower before speaking once more. "I wouldn't lose much from destroying you, Tine. A few soldiers perhaps, but they are expendable after all. From what I have been able to understand, it seems to me that you wish to serve the rest of your pitiful life as a furnace in return for your survival. Have you no pride? You would submit this easily?"

@ vik

The guards would converse with each other for a while before one of them walked up to the pirate and spoke rather coldly. "You are not the first to come asking for our Queen's audience. She is a busy woman who cannot spend her days entertaining the common rabble like yourself. Is it perhaps Lissandra the Ice Witch you seek? She shares the same name as our Queen, curse her! It is quite maddening to clarify this fact over and over again... So tell me stranger, is it the Dervish you seek or the Witch?"

@ kog'maw

Lissandra looked over the letter with a sigh. How barbaric. Then again, those monsters aren't exactly what you'd call civilized, are they? She chided herself. Upon reading the letter Lissandra would appear quite mollified at its contents. She gingerly reached up and caressed the ends of her beloved headgear while frowning slightly. Choosing a crisp new sheet of parchment with deep blue ink to go with it, the witch dipped her quill in the inkpot and wrote.

Quote:
Dear Kog'Maw,

I'm surprised your simple brain can handle the thought of anything else other than devouring whatever strays in your path. The answer to your question is no, as you undoubtedly do not carry the capacity to learn even a tenth of the power I hold. You aren't made for the cold as I am.
A large section of the letter seemed to be scratched out as if the witch had second thoughts about her words before continuing into a more legible font.
My ears? A silly rumor among the summoners, nothing more...

Truly yours, Lissandra