Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How do you bind Attack move click to your left mouse key

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Samflash3

01-12-2014

I can`t do it from normal menu. How do I get it to work but also not affect my buying of stuff at shop

Lenovo

01-12-2014

thing is you can't.. yea i wish we can

aznsong

01-12-2014

go to reddit and search up left cick to kite on /r league of legends

BlazingSalvo

01-12-2014

I just map to my side mouse button on my thumb. <_<
Way easier to tap my thumb,pointer alternating IMO.
Then again I'm left handed (ambidextrous). I don't know how you people use those weird standard mice.

edit: wow the left-handed discrimination is real.

Samflash3

01-12-2014

Quote:
BlazingSalvo:
I just map to my side mouse button on my thumb. <_<
Way easier to tap my thumb,pointer alternating IMO.
Then again I'm left handed (ambidextrous). I don't know how you people use those weird standard mice.

edit: wow the left-handed discrimination is real.

I`ll try that. I wanna use it for those moments when the assasin jumps at you and you can`t target them. Nearly died as ashe late game because of that(but gotta love BorK).

yellowfriedmien

01-12-2014

I tried it once and I did not like it at all. If i began the game playing that way, i might get used to it. But after playing so many games with my current set up, I couldn't adjust to it. The idea is neat, but you probably need to practice 20+ games to get used to it. The biggest set back is not used to being able to right click on things. They rebind it to central mouse key or something ****. A-clicking is just fine. I'll link if you are still interested:
http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/1bo2nk/guide_to_easy_kiting_left_click_attack/