What would be the specs of a pc to run LoL on everything at "Very High"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Viper27pk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2010

My budget is like $650 for a whole PC

Motherboard , processor , RAM , Graphics card and ROM

Viper27pk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2010

halp

ManiacChicken

12-29-2010

You should be building a machine with a number of things in mind, like how easy would it be to upgrade for example.

An i5 with a good a 1 gb vid card (plus 4gb mem) will run League at max settings without a problem. i5 + gtx 460 and 4gb mem is more than sufficient. For example, I run a Q6600 with 4gb ddr2 and a gtx 460 (1gb @ 780mhz) at max settings. Even with Fraps running, I can still play without much problems.

Do some more research, i5 has hyperthreading, i3 doesn't. Do you need it? Also, do not buy your computer at a big box store (dell, hp, etc). Build it yourself. Proprietary equipment is a pain in the butt.

Viper27pk

12-29-2010

Actually my dads friend owns a store (local)
He will set it up for me

This is actually gonna be my last pc upgrade for a while
Since in like 12 or so months im gonna start Serious studies and i wont have time for pc games anymore :P

Shoto Matrony

12-29-2010

I have 4 gigs memory, 2.4 or 2.6 processor, and 512 dedicated memory graphics card on my laptop and I can run everything on high except shadows. Shadows I have off because they lag my game too much for some reason.

Glink

12-29-2010

A 1GB graphics card can run just about any game...except Crisis.

Nooj

12-29-2010

This is TBD,because with the new Graphics update to be coming soon (if you didn't watch the video close enough then you're doing it wrong.) we'll have to update our systems :/

Viper27pk

12-29-2010

Soooooo

I5 , 4GB RAM , nVidia 450 GTX , 62bit windows 7 It is ?

ManiacChicken

12-29-2010

Skip the gtx 450, for a little bit more you can get the 460.

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/...de,2803-7.html

i5 with min 4gb mem, since it's someone you know, perhaps they'll give you a discount, so try for 8gb. 64-bit windows 7.

btw, when looking for a vid card, look for a Memory Interface of 256 bits instead of the 192 bit. Also, I found the EE (external exhaust) wasn't as good.

Viper27pk

12-29-2010

The budget is with discounts
But the rough estimate for

Ram + board + 1 gb graphics card + I3 processor + Optical drive + 160 gigs hard drive was = $600
With discounts

Mind you I am in pakistan so i do have to pay more for everything because of import prices :S