Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ranked Team names & tags

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Frog774

01-12-2014

Hello! I have this misunderstanding when I am creating a ranked team. Very often when I have chosen my team name or tag It shows down in red that it has already been taken, but when I try to search in the team browser - "Find a Team" - which team has that particular name or tag I can't found anything. It shows - "The team could not be found". If the ranked team name or tag doesn't exist, why can't I choose it?
For example... Log in to NA NORDIC & EAST server > Create Ranked Team > Team Tag - STT
It will show down in red "This team tag has already been taken.", but if you search in Find a Team for that tag It will show "The team could not be found."
I wrote it in North America forum cause I haven't got answer for 2-3 days in mine forum...