Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Serious Ranked 5s Team LF Plat+ Top

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SPlKE

01-11-2014

Greetings...

Have a team that is looking for a strong Plat+ Top. Before I get into things further, I would like to post the practice times. The reasoning behind this, is because if you cannot, for whatever reason, make the practice times, STOP READING and find another team! We may be willing to adjust one or two practices a half hour or so if you require it, but don't ask for the four of us to completely rearrange our schedules. The practice times are pretty much set in stone the way they are!

Ooook, so, practice times are:

(All times are EST)

Mon/Tues - off days (we usually play, but not offficially)
Wed/Thurs - 5:30p - 10p
Fri - 5:30p - 8:30p
Sat - 2:30p - 7:30p
Sun - Either 3:30p - 7:30p OR 6p - 10p , depending on the week

We fully expect you to be able to make EVERY practice reliably or you simply will not last on this team. Let me be super clear. On time. Ready to play. By the start of practice. Usually we take a 10-15 minute break somewhere in the middle of our practice to eat / bio or what have you. We recently let go of our jungler for not being able to reliably make practices on time. This is not something to take lightly. By missing practice or showing up late you waste the time of everyone on the team. If you're not scared off yet, then let's continue.

Aside from showing up on time, we are not really Nazi's. As a team we have been looking for our 5th member here and there for about two months now. We have been taking our time constructing a team that will persist throughout season four. I highly anticipate us reaching a high level of play by the end of the season. We have a Google doc set up specifically for the team. The purpose of this Google doc is to communicate with everyone about when you may miss practices, or what champs / strategies we are working on. Miss practices you said spike? I thought we couldn't miss any? We do not MIND if you are not able to attend practice every once in a while, but please, give at least 24 hours notice so that we aren't all stroking our... you know whats... when practice starts. We have ample other things to do given notice of a missed practice in advance. You will be invited to the Google doc if you are accepted on the team.

Skype. You've gotta have it. I don't want you asking me if we are going to be switching to Teamspeak at some later point. Just no. We all use Skype, so have it ready to go.

Once again, we are only looking for an Top right now to complete our roster, don't try out for some other position, we just don't need that right now.

If you feel like this all sounds reasonably awesome to you, and you want to grow with us as a team throughout season four, don't fill out an application (we really just want to play with you and see your presence in Skype), add me in game at SPLKE (spelled: spLke).

Our current roster, if you're interested, is:

Mid lane: SPlKE (hey that's me) - Plat 1
Top: Open
Jungle: Stabz153 - Silver 1 (trust me, he plays at least at a plat level)
Support: Whiteoutt - Plat 2
ADC: Tryout process almost complete

When we've had groups of 5 in the past, we've played against teams of diamond and plat players as well as a few season 3 challengers. We've always held our own.

As far as the tryout process goes, we will do our best to schedule a few games with you (starting at 5:30 today) so after playing two or three games with you, we will probably try out someone else, and either get back to you later if we liked you, or just stop talking to you if we don't foresee this going any further. Just a heads up.

We've had lots of ups and downs in Skype, I don't want to scare you, but please don't be a mute but also don't feel like you have to talk your brains off. Simple, effective, and concise communication is what we are looking for in the tryout process.

By reading this and following all the directions you are showing me that you're not an idiot. We like smart people. Thanks and good luck to ya!

SPlKE

01-11-2014

bump, looking for people to test out tomorrow evening

Alt to F4

01-11-2014

Looking for team members, scrimmage partners, or just somewhere to go for your team's voice chat? Empyreal Gaming is a LoL community that is now focusing on ranked teams and all their needs. Whether you need a fifth member, want to find other teams to scrimmage against, or simply need a better way to communicate with each other, Empyreal welcomes you! Simply visit our website at http://empyreal.enjin.com/ to fill out a member application and join us on our teamspeak server at ts43.gameservers.com:9151!

Stabz153

01-11-2014

bump

SPlKE

01-12-2014

bump, will be looking for a few players to try out tonight, starting at 5:30 eastern time! (in about an hour) add me!

Docta Cheese

01-12-2014

I really wish I could do this but not all the practice times work for me. :/. Well good luck in your hunt, guys.

marcusfeonix

01-12-2014

currently gold 3 56% win rate, I prefer playing with 5 so I don't play much solo Q but I could climb if you find its necessary. have skype, can make the practice times, huge champ pool, rarely loose lane(playing with gold 1 to plat 1 people). Hit me up in game if you are interested in giving me a shot. IGN: marcusfeonix

Terraria

01-12-2014

Plat 2 willing to tryout.

SPlKE

01-15-2014

bump, playing in an hour (5:30 est), still looking for tops to try out

SPlKE

01-15-2014

bump