Caitlyn's Range

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CandIeJack

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-28-2010

Lots of QQ about firing from the hip, how she's not a sniper, how hawt steam punk is, etc.

Might I remind you, that the longest range hero will still fire from the hip, is still hot as hell, and has pink hair unless you're an idiot.

Tristana reporting in, eat auto-attacks yo

Viral

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2010

I'd like to disagree Candl-

Nyhilus

12-28-2010

I don't get why you're an idiot if you don't have the Riot Tristana skin.

And actually, all global ultimate champions have a longer range than Tristana...she might have the longest auto-attack range, but definitely not the longest range.

Lyzard

12-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sylent One View Post

And actually, all global ultimate champions have a longer range than Tristana...she might have the longest auto-attack range, but definitely not the longest range.
If you don't have the riot girl tristana skin it means you didn't get Tristana for free.

CandIeJack

Recruiter

12-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sylent One View Post

Oh, right, I forgot to mention that I obviously meant auto-attack range, as that's what I'm correct about and there is no doubting it.

My bad, son.

Also, you're an idiot if you don't have the riot trist skin cause signing up on facebook or whatever didn't even work for me, and I still got it.

Gnarland

12-28-2010

your gay

CaptainSoda

12-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyzard View Post
If you don't have the riot girl tristana skin it means you didn't get Tristana for free.
Or you bought the collector's edition for other heroes and she came along with it?

got321321

12-28-2010

shes has a very short range actually, riot stated her range will be shorter than tristana.

and with all the qq about range, i think, she might be nerfed in 2 patch, so she can be a viable melee dps

Nyhilus

12-28-2010

You can have a skin and not use it. Doesn't mean you're an idiot for not using it.

CandIeJack

Recruiter

12-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainSoda View Post
Or you bought the collector's edition for other heroes and she came along with it?
"Or you paid for a free champion, and thought that free skins are expensive"

Fix'd