(RP Event) The Tournament of the Red Tempest!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

laseren

01-06-2011

I would like to do the fights and RP on the forum

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2011

I'm fairly neutral on the subject. Either or will work for me.(So much help aren't I? XD)

CaddyMyers

01-06-2011

My preference is to do everything here on the forums. That way, if, let's say, a contestant gets critically injured, then the rest of us who aren't in the battle going on could have a piece of dialogue as a response to the incident on the same site, in the same location.

I say this because, if we were to only do the battles on Roar, the rest of us would basically have to be silent until the end of each battle.

Munchlord

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2011

I vote in favor of doing it all in the forums. While roarchat can be a lot of fun, at an event with this amount of involved people, it would easily become far too chaotic and impossible to control. Also, Koragon and Talz, Hunting the Baron is on again.

o0sniper50o

01-06-2011

The forums would be easier to regulate. I say do it here.

Sapphyrite

01-06-2011

I'd actually say to do the fights on roarchat. Considering the nature of the fights, immediate responses would make it more fluent, not to mention reducing the length of a single fight. (I doubt we'll ever finish the tournament if we do everything on forums :s ))

Comments and other flavor text can go on forums, though, as can do the results.

Koragon

01-06-2011

At this point, I have decided it will all be on forum (majority rules)
The post will be made on Monday, and that is the official start day. Roster openings close on Sunday, which then I will make the full tournament list out and post an image.

CaddyMyers

01-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koragon View Post
At this point, I have decided it will all be on forum (majority rules)
The post will be made on Monday, and that is the official start day. Roster openings close on Sunday, which then I will make the full tournament list out and post an image.
Nice. Can't wait to see what the image is going to be.

Areia Polias

01-06-2011

I am excited for this!

Munchlord

01-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphyrite View Post
I'd actually say to do the fights on roarchat. Considering the nature of the fights, immediate responses would make it more fluent, not to mention reducing the length of a single fight. (I doubt we'll ever finish the tournament if we do everything on forums :s ))

Comments and other flavor text can go on forums, though, as can do the results.
Dunno, I did this type of tournaments on forums before, and while they lasted for quite some time, they all continued to their end. It's a simple matter of wether the people who signed up are determined to see it through.