(RP Event) The Tournament of the Red Tempest!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

azombiespants

01-02-2011

(always wanted to get in on one of these thingies)
Bob walked through the streets of Demacia. He always thought Demacians were good pe-Nasty, heretical hypocrites-Nasty, heretical hypocrites, and....
"Stop distracting me from my thoughts Nur'Kahz-Ahn! A bloke has gotta think sometimes!"
Some early city street walkers looked at him in bewilderment, yet he payed them no mind. He noticed a bright red poster on the wall, and walked over to it.
"Hmmmmm. A tournament. Never liked those, to bloody by fa-An excellent decision host. Let's attend this measly gathering of Ruterran might. I'd love for you to bash a few heads together
As if a puppet on strings, Bob's limbs began moving without his say so. Despite Bob's protests, Nur'Kahz-Ahn moved his host's body out of the city and towards a pulsing, red portal on a hilltop. After a brief, yet altogether too unpleasant sinking through a tube of throbbing red, Bob found himself by a ship which had The Red Tempest written on it. Bowing to the incessant, unyielding will of the parasite in his mind, Bob walked up the gangplank and approached a man who looked like he was in charge.
"I am Bob, the Peasant of the Void, and I am here to join the Tournament of the Red Tempest."

(Side Note: if this RP isn't on the forum, then I can't participate.)

EDIT: forgot to put profile-> http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/182

Kasmiria

01-03-2011

((If anything...Calpyso will be watching the match. Even display odds ....heehee, she has bookies for the tournament. Place your bets xD....btw, are you going to do a Bracket format?

I suggest putting the matches on Roarchat...and using this thread to call ppl up for their match and make bracket here too. ...I can help you keep up the bracket if you need me.))

Koragon

01-03-2011

(Aye, I there will be betting, large amounts of betting.
And I'm not sure about Roar, with so many people going in the tourny it could be chaotic.)

Cpt Suicide

01-03-2011

((I would still like to enter if that is alright. I can right a new introduction if needed.))

fabe123

01-04-2011

Id like to join as Bloodh, the underwater nightmare

http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/183

Deep down in the conquerors sea, where doesnt dare to appear, stood Bloodh on his underwater throne, surrounded by all kinds of nightmarish creatures hidden in the dark of the depths. It seems theye arre all waitng for something.
Meanwhile, in Bilgewater, a sinister looking person is walking down the street, when in the corner of his eye, he notices something, something intriguing. He suddenly stops, and his facial expression turned from calm, to scared. He slowly approached to the poster that for some reason deeply disturbed him.
- A tournament? On Red Tempest? No! No,no,no! - said the man to himself in some weird language, unknown to any human.
He started running at great speeds towards the coast, and then he jumped into the sea, shapeshifting into a shark in mid air. The shark swam towards the great depths, until he finnaly reached Bloodh. At that moment all the creatures moved to clear the passage for the shark.
- My lord, I have horrible news, a tournament is going to be held on a great ship - said the shark.

- So what is the problem? Ill just send the Kraken to destroy it and it will be gone in a matter of seconds! - Bloodh responded confidently.

- But my lord, you do not understand! The ship is none other than the Red Tempest! It is infused with magic and can not only survive the attack, but can probably obliterate the Kraken, or even the Serpent!
Plus, a lot of very powerful people will be among the contestants! That ship is an indestructable fort!

- I trust your words, my servant. But if I dont sink that ship, it will cause great disturbance. If it can withstand my direct attacks, then we must take it on by a suprise. Sign me in for the tournament, I am going to crush the ship from inside. Plus it will be nice to go to the surface. Its been a lnog time

Talz

01-04-2011

(( http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/51 ))

Pern's skeletal hands gripped onto the stone parapets of his keep. He stood from his tall tower as he observed the villager's going about the task of planting season. The last year had been very bountiful with crops, the best they had ever had in memory in fact. The liege gave a short nod to Karrow's apple tree, which stood just as strong as when it had first appeared. The man's blessing ended his life, but saved the lives of hundred's and his spirit still inhabited the field's, giving them soil of almost miraculous qualities. The fruits, vegetables, and even livestock had never been in such good shape. The liege watched as a family began the process of tilling their patch of land and planting whatever it was they wanted. He knew that this year was going to be just as good, if not better even.

The villager's worked with a quick fervor today, moving a bit faster, with their smiles a bit wider than normal. It was understandable though, as it was end of the week once again, and that meant the Tournament had come back. Ever since his actions in the last few tournament's, many had requested that Pern become a featured regular of the ring. He had to admit the offer was very tempting, the money in doing it was rather grand and the order needed the gold, but he declined. It did not feel right to him to continue fighting the same warriors over and over. The matches would have bored him.

As if thinking his thoughts, a figure teleported behind the liege. The heavily cloaked and armed man of his personal guard laid a scarlet letter wordlessly onto a nearby wood table before vanishing into the same misty blackness he had appeared from.

Before he even picked up the note, he could smell the familiar scent of the Guardian's Sea on the red letter. It had definitely come from Captain Daniels. The contents of the envelope was the roster for this evening's tournament. To Pern's surprise there were several new faces on the list, some like Scarr, Silver, Motas, and of course Daniel's were familiar, but many more were newcomers. Pern sat onto his old chair as he mused over the paper. He had not attended in quite a while, usually because of training or doing a job, but there was nothing stopping him from going tonight.

Perhaps there will even be a claymore user... I will not be able to use Zurnet's power to it's fullest unless I find a mentor. At that last word, his mind drifted to memories of training in the courtyard's with his brother-in-law Karrow. The early morning's and late evening's spent drilling form's and techniques until it felt like his muscles were bleeding. Good times.

He saw that at the bottom of the letter was a thin black line with a small Seagull feather quill attached. Pulling on his glove, he gripped the small pen between his fingers, writing his simple signature onto the paper. In an instant, the letter folded itself into the shape of a Guardian's Sea Hell's Fin. The devilish creature swam threateningly through the air, leaving the tower and heading to the center of town. It headed toward the portal Captain Daniel's had helped Pern create for his people, allowing easy access to the Tournament. A porter was sleeping soundly at a desk next to it until he had the unfortunate awakening of a dozen paper cuts on his thumb as the paper shark began nibbling on him. Swearing loudly, the man pulled the paper creature off his hand, unrolling it to read. Sucking on his thumb, he smiled at the end of the note, pulling his hand out of his mouth to shout, "THE LIEGE WILL FIGHT!"

Loud cheers and sounds of excitement poured over the valley, the villager's began to work even faster. Pern was energized by their jubilation's over his decision, his pride welling up in his chest. Walking to the chest at the corner of his room, he began the long and arduous task of putting on his signature pale white armor.

Koragon

01-06-2011

I have updated the roster once more.
Alright, here's the dealio.
I think since we have a vast amount of people that have joined, doing this in Roarchat would be very chaotic.
Unless.
If we rp in the forum on the site here in general, then we did matches in Roarchat.
I want you all to put your input.
Do you want all Forum, or added bits of both?

Talz

01-06-2011

I think we should do it based on the personal preferences of the players. So whatever floats the two competitors boats really. My personal preference is to do it on thread.

Areia Polias

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2011

My vote is for doing the fights and RP in the forum.

Tartar

01-06-2011

List me in as Tartar The Shadow Walker
"In the darkest corners of Noxus, there is a secret order of the most deadly assassins in all of Valaron. In their dark lair they plot, their members are vast and their power abnormal. With their current power they could overthrow even the Mighty League. But they don't, instead they plot and operate in the Shadows. None really knows who their leaders are or how the order was founded. Not even the purpose of the order is known. Only that they are the deadliest warriors in all of Valaron. Anyone who has ever crossed The Order Of The Shadow has not lived long enough to tell the tale.

And in particular one man from the order is said to be invincible having power given to him by the the God of Darkness And Shadow: Erebos. Blessed by a god the warrior only know as The Shadow Walker carries out the tasks of the order. his record flawless, his combat power unmatched, and arcane abilities enough to bring any mage down on his knees. This Shadow Walker has assassinated Kings and even members of the notorious order of Kinkou. And it is said that the Shadow Walker is the only person to ever have ventured into the Void and come out and tell the tale.Nothing is really known about this man other than his legacy. Until now because today this fearsome Shadow has come out of his hiding to participate in the Red tempest Tournament. Sent their from the head of the Shadow Order to represent them the Shadow Walker is ready to stop anything that comes in his way to achieve his goals."

"Because in the end how can one fight a Shadow?"