Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

(RP Event) The Tournament of the Red Tempest!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Seraphielos

01-02-2011

(( I know this is not the correct place ask, but I am new to the forums, so please excuse me, but is there a thread or something where we can discuss characters? Ones we have created. Thanks, and excuse me once more.))

Slovakattack

01-02-2011

Quote:
Seraphielos:
(( I know this is not the correct place ask, but I am new to the forums, so please excuse me, but is there a thread or something where we can discuss characters? Ones we have created. Thanks, and excuse me once more.))

While there is no official thread; people usually post their characters in the "Character Feedback" section.

Motas

Recruiter

01-02-2011

hey Koragon, you gonna direct them to the hunt thread or just start a new one? If you truly are getting this many people in, then I may end up jumping in after all

Motas, The Soulfire Knight

You know me enough already to know what I'm about, I'll edit this to put in a profile if one is needed

Silverling

01-02-2011

((Actually from what Koragon has said, this is a different tournament that's taking place in a different time period... See last few posts on the first page for reference.))

Motas

Recruiter

01-02-2011

((what I meant was that I am already on the Red Tempest on the Hunt thread, and they are having a tournament, so I'm just wondering it it's the same one))

Koragon

01-02-2011

(No it isn't, it's a different one.)
(Updated Roster List)

Draken Frosthand

01-02-2011

(expectatoring. Summoner profile: http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/180)

A chill wind blows a piece of paper through a window of a castle in the Ironspine, straigth into the waiting hand of the elderly mage, Draken Frosthand.

"Hohohohoho... The Tournament of the Red Tempest... Should we partake my good brothers and sisters?"

The empty room gives no answer.

"No you say? Fine, fine, we shall not participate. But we shall watch! Yes we will. Hohohoho... I knew you would like to, I knew it, I knew indeed!"

There is still no one in the room but the summoner and whatever vermin scurry across his floor. But the vermin... They are many indeed, climbing into his vests at his silent call.

"Thus, we depart for the Red Tempest!"

A chill tornado engulfs the wizard, who blasts away in a teleportation spell, several of his insectile retinue falling off and scurrying away into the dark corners of the tower.

Cpt Suicide

01-02-2011

((*facepalm*, just found this thread. Galvor entered the tournament in the RP thread. I'll repost an introduction. For those who haven't seen it, Galvor's profile http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/132 ))

Galvor, eager to fight, walked up to the Captain, "Captain, you seemed busy last time I mentioned it, but I wish to participate if the roster is not yet full."

Koragon

01-02-2011

Quote:
Cpt Suicide:
((*facepalm*, just found this thread. Galvor entered the tournament in the RP thread. I'll repost an introduction. For those who haven't seen it, Galvor's profile http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/132 ))

Galvor, eager to fight, walked up to the Captain, "Captain, you seemed busy last time I mentioned it, but I wish to participate if the roster is not yet full."

(This is different then in the RP thread we have.)

Cpt Suicide

01-02-2011

((double facepalm.))