Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

(RP Event) The Tournament of the Red Tempest!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

K D Bonez

12-31-2010

((k, just one last thing Kor.; is this on a boat or something? Where is it taking off from? What city is it in? Just need some specifics before I give an introduction))

Koragon

12-31-2010

(It is in the Red Tempest, a Naval ship. But as for the area of the tournament, it's a giant stadium. It may be confusing how a giant stadium can fit inside a gallion, but there is reasoning)

laseren

12-31-2010

http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/26 (http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/26)

If its ok may i enter this tournament?

If i may present my character the insane necromancer Arkham the mad!

His motive for entering is just for the hell of it and causeing as much pain and suffering as possible also the cash if he wins.

Koragon

12-31-2010

(Yes you may join. Updated roster list.)

laseren

12-31-2010

thank you

Silverling

01-01-2011

((Ooohkaaay... Here we gooo... Oh yeah... http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/66 (http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/66)))

Silver had just left the Demacian ice cream parlor, the delicious cold treat she purchased in hand. This particular parlor she visited frequently, due to what she considered having the best ice cream on this planet, at least once a week given she wasn't busy with something. She ignored the stares that she still received while passing by residents and travelers of the city, something she was used to from traveling on many other planets before, and proceeded to enjoy the ice cream while traveling down towards the entrance of the city.

She couldn't help but notice a small gathering of humans around a brightly colored sign that was posted on the wall. Out of curiosity, Silver moved a bit closer to get a better look at it. It took her a moment to translate the writing in her mind, but once she got the full understanding she smirked. A tournament eh? Seems like it might be fun...

Silver quickly read the last bit of the poster, making note of where the nearest portal to the Red Tempest was, and turned to make her way towards its general location, finishing off the rest of her ice cream along the way. She quietly slipped through the portal, moving to the man in charge of signing up contestants.

"I wish to enter this tournament."
"Name and title." The man grunted in reply.
"Cev'leal, H'ira A'eral'kaet Ril'kaea..." Silver went silent for a moment before quickly correcting herself, "Forgive me, I sometimes forget we speak a different native language. That translates to 'Silver, The Energy Mage.'"
The man gave her an odd look for a moment before jotting something down on a slip of paper.
"If you don't mind me asking, who else has entered the tournament so far?" She listened to the names the man read off, a mischievous smile forming at the mention of Scarr, and then said, "Thank you."
This will be... Rather entertaining.

((P.S. Happy New Year. :3 And yes, Silver just spoke Nowhereian. Tee Hee~ And to clarify, her title is supposed to be in English, if you couldn't guess that already))

Seraphielos

01-01-2011

Shinrae was wandering outside of Demacia, lost in thought, humming what seemed to be a sad song. She was kicking a stone in front of her, walking with a slow, steady pace. A few minutes later she looked up and smiled at the sight of towering mountain in front. She quickly uttered a single word and a flash of Light sparked at her back. A moment later her great wings were towering above her and almost dragging the ground. She smiled again and spread them, taking to the air with the grace of a bird. She felt free from the confines of the city, her face was cheerful and her eyes were observing everything around her.

A moment later she landed on a ledge high in the mountain. She folded back her wings and sat down, eying the sight that was in front of her. Yet something grabbed her attention- a red portal in the middle of the field below her. She blinked confusedly a few times and then pushed herself off the ledge, swooping down to the portal. Once she had landed she examined the strange occurrence and touched it with her fingers- they sank into it and she quickly pulled them out.

"A portal..." she murmured touching her chin.

The woman quickly wove her hand in the air and another bright flash of light appeared around her body. When it settled down she was standing against the portal in gray plate mail armour, her wings folded out and a claymore sheathed between them.

"My curiosity will kill me one day..." she murmured again and stepped through the portal.

On the other side a man greeted her with a confused and odd look. He eyed the woman, lifting a brow.

"You're on the wrong place, Angel. This is not the church."

Shinrae turned to the man eying him as well.

"What is this place?" She inquired, folding her arms on her chest.

"You are 'ere without knowing that?" The man grumbled something then explained. "You can sign here for the Tournament of the Red Tempest. 'Tis a tournament, where you fight other people, if I really have to explain everything."

Shinrae touched her chin with her plated glove then nodded once.

"I wish to sign up."

"Sure. Your funeral. Name and Title?" The man grumbled again.

"Shinrae... err... The Bloodwing." The woman replied hesitating over the title.

The man scribbled down her words on a piece of paper then looked up at her again.

"There. You are in."

(( http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/178 ))

K D Bonez

01-01-2011

((http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/153 Sorry, can't really do more then this))

"I'm sick of waiting" a voice in the shadows whispered so that none could hear. A person, no, more of a "thing", stood at the edge of darkness, waiting for all of the commotion and talk to end already. Bedlum, the Envoy of Noxus was not one for waiting around doing nothing. Infact, he wasn't one for anything but fighting. At first, the prospect of this Tournement was a pleasing idea, and the idea that so many enemies of Noxus were here just sweetened the deal. However, his benifactor never mentioned how long this wait was.

"I swear, if we don't start soon i'll get back at him for this" Bedlum murmured to himself again. If something interested didn't happen soon, he'd destroy this worthless ship and head back to Noxus, claiming whatever prizes he wanted from this stupid ship. Clinging to the shadows, Bedlum decided to move along the walls of the ship, searching for something to do to bid his time. If nothing else, he could threaten some people and scare them. That always pleased him.

Koragon

01-01-2011

(Updated Roster List)

Silverling

01-02-2011

((Awh.... I feel... Rejected.... d= ))