Reminder that Hecarim's Q still costs 40 mana at rank 5

12345 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SkinnerBlade

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2014

Name:  40 mana.jpg
Views: 2077
Size:  60.2 KB
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/new...patch-39-notes
There is no reason why you changed it in the notes

There's no reason why you changed it in the patch preview

And there's no reason for it to be there beyond making it extremely annoying to play him.

He's not over powered. He's not absurdly under powered, but it is frustrating to run out of mana as something that's not meant to be gated by mana.

I don't really care about how people are Plat or Diamond as him. This is stupid.

Edit: Fixed attachment

Edit: You guys could, you know, read this instead of just saying that any buff such as a QoL revert like this would break him. I mean, this doesn't even increase his damage. It makes him less stupid to play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impaler Alucard View Post
W – Spirit of Dread

Amount healed now correctly matches the tooltip at 20% across all ranks (from 10/15/20/25/30%)

Um, hello? This is a fairly major nerf that was listed under 'minor bugfixes'.

Hecarim wasn't exactly in the best spot to start with, and then you go and do this with literally no compensation?

For real, Riot?

You can't even say it helped early on, because he still has the heal cap against minions and isn't nearly tanky enough early on for the minor heal increase to matter... To to mention Hecarim maxes his Q, not his W, so it only serves to make his midgame worse across all levels?

Could the Horsey get some love please? At least remove the scaling mana cost on his Q or something. Anything.
I forgot to mention this. Thanks Alucard

Quote:
Originally Posted by GangstaGehard View Post
Its a sign that you need to buy Glacial over Wardens
Because people haven't been doing that since IBG was released.

I really do hate this response. It's so lazily made.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
I think that if you're spamming his buttons constantly you *should* pay a cost. Horsies get tired and he's not an opponent with a lot of windows aside from playing keep-away.
I guess that makes sense because
Click image for larger version

Name:	RenektonSquare.png
Views:	18
Size:	27.5 KB
ID:	873468 Click image for larger version

Name:	RivenSquare.png
Views:	20
Size:	27.6 KB
ID:	873634 Click image for larger version

Name:	NasusSquare.png
Views:	18
Size:	33.3 KB
ID:	873635 Click image for larger version

Name:	DrMundoSquare.png
Views:	20
Size:	30.3 KB
ID:	873639 Name:  Lee Square.jpg
Views: 1461
Size:  4.4 KB
alligators, humans, dogs, drug addicts and blind people get tired, have lots of windows, and pay large costs. Can't argue with that.

That drug addict may be an exception to a couple of those things.

I'm sorry to be angry here, but what you basically told me was that spamming abilities should have you pay a cost when there's clear exceptions to this. You also told me that that there's not enough counterplay to him for you guys to fix something as stupid as this as if just saying that would excuse you from giving me a legitimate answer. You went further to insult me by trying to apply the logic that horses "get tired." I honestly expected better from you. I came in your thread hoping for an answer finally for why this problem exists and you tossed me this bull****.

DeadlyScarce

01-05-2014

Agreed. Even late game he has mana problems just farming a couple of camps.

Entezio

01-05-2014

I started hecarim like a week ago and I'd rather have his abilities be a little stronger than fix the mana thing. That way it'd make sense to run oom when your abilites are so powerful. He'd be able to carry even harder end game too.
idk I just feel like he should be a champ with powerful abilities but very mana reliant.

then again I just started him like a week or two ago so I don't think the same that hec mains do lol

SkinnerBlade

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamikaze Yasuo View Post
Urgots costs 40 from rank 1.
you're telling me that you wanna sit around for the entire laning phase while Urgot shoots Q's at you for 25 mana while he stacks his Tear? I'm not against Urgot buffs, but the comparison here doesn't make very much sense

I ****ing hate my phone's spelling correction system

Edit: You made this into an Urgot thread. Thanks

Edit 2: I don't understand why you deleted your post

SkinnerBlade

01-05-2014

And one last bump before I'm gone

SkinnerBlade

01-05-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamikaze Yasuo View Post
Urgots doesn't get to scale up with rank, so be thankful you at least have that. Imo, it should be more around Skarners cost.
Urgot gets Tear, which fits well with his build to fix that issue

Edit: Skarner's getting reworked.

Edit 2: Misread the Skarner part

raynac

01-05-2014

are they changing his mana again? this appears to be pretty old patch notes

SkinnerBlade

01-05-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by raynac View Post
are they changing his mana again? this appears to be pretty old patch notes
No. This is an issue that has yet to be addressed.

Pro AnĂ¯vĂ¯a

01-05-2014

they're changing spirit stone items next patch to have a numbers modified version of the current spectral wraith drain passive. that should at least do something.

SkinnerBlade

01-05-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro AnĂ¯vĂ¯a View Post
they're changing spirit stone items next patch to have a numbers modified version of the current spectral wraith drain passive. that should at least do something.
Do you happen to have a link? I haven't paid very much attention to the PBE recently

12345 ... 10