Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Items

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheRealJacobo

12-28-2010

Just wanted to bring to your attention that the last whisper item in the game is not consistent with the item in the normal game. This item gives you +40 attack and 40% attack speed, while in reality it should be 40% attack speed and 40% armor pen.

Boutlou

12-28-2010

The item was changed in the last patch, read the patch notes.

sciyth

12-29-2010

it takes riot a while to update the webssite. most champion information is slightly inaccurate and items too. last time i checked intervenning locket was still in the item list.

Shup

12-29-2010

I don't see either of these problems on my cash shop.

sciyth

12-30-2010

not the ingame shop. the item list in the learning center. unless of course i've interpreted this entire thing wrong. been awhile since i used anything in the learning center but it is very helpful for newbies or coming up with new builds.