league of renekton

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

aznsong

01-03-2014

build damage get out damaged by renekton

build tank
still get out damaged by renekton with brutalizer
yip yip yip
much balance
much needed nerfs

ScruffyScruffs

01-03-2014

play Shyvana or Mundo outscale Renekton
play Rengar not as tanky but more damage
play Garen make sure Renekton doesn't hit his lol 1v2 state at 20 minutes

EnergyDildo

01-03-2014

I've beaten an adequate Renekton with Wukong before.

Renekton is a very strong duelist, but doesn't bring much to team fights. This is key.

Durp Purple

01-03-2014

Click image for larger version

Name:	NasusSquare.png
Views:	23
Size:	33.3 KB
ID:	871171

aznsong

01-03-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durp Purple View Post
''when i'm permaban''

Yuki Tanaka

01-03-2014

Renekton isn't so bad if he doesn't get kills.

WillKillAll420

01-03-2014

Olaf > renekton

Samzies

01-03-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpookyXperiments View Post
I've beaten an adequate Renekton with Wukong before.

Renekton is a very strong duelist, but doesn't bring much to team fights. This is key.
He has 3 sunfire capes worth of free damage tied into a 600 health steroid. his bases are still high enough to seriously threaten a carry late game, not to mention the absurd amount of aoe damage he puts out in fights. I commonly top damage in games as renekton building full tank, sometimes more than half of my dmg dealt to champions is magical. This is not falling off, this is ammumu level damage

xDingwithsalad

01-03-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samzies View Post
He has 3 sunfire capes worth of free damage tied into a 600 health steroid. his bases are still high enough to seriously threaten a carry late game, not to mention the absurd amount of aoe damage he puts out in fights. I commonly top damage in games as renekton building full tank, sometimes more than half of my dmg dealt to champions is magical. This is not falling off, this is ammumu level damage
Wow you must be the best Renekton ever

Bullettime7

01-03-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samzies View Post
And despite all of that, Renekton is still a last resort top lane pick in professional play.

Renekton has ALWAYS been a strong laner but late game he becomes a glorified disruption bot. With the nerfs to Sunfire and Visage coming in the patch. Ren's mid game is taking a decent hit.

Renekton, by design, will always be good at his lane phase. The issue isn't so much with Renekton but with others like Shyvana, Mundo, Rengar, Olaf, and even Nasus, which almost always get picked before Renekton if not banned, and all have an equally strong early game (exception of Nasus who's still a near unkillable wall) with significantly better scaling.