Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Road to a higher rank, and a higher patience.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ikuorai

01-02-2014

Next game.. Singed top. One of my favourites right now.

Sadly our Caitlyn decided to leave the game at level 1 due to a work call. Was playing at work, during working hours, and left until 26 minutes into the game. Very frustrating.

Dosh Lotsamoney

01-03-2014

Honestly, just stay persistent and don't talk unless you have to.

Ikuorai

01-04-2014

Been playing a lot of Gragas today/yesterday.

It's weird though, I seem to be losing twice as many LP as I win.. stuck in a bit of a loop.

Ikuorai

01-08-2014

Been taking a short break from Ranked. Unfortunately my internet has not been very stable lately, so I did not want to adversely affect my solo-queue teammates and opponents.

Back to it today now that the issues are sorted out.

Ikuorai

02-11-2014

Just got back to Canada after some long travels. Will be starting S4 right away!

Ikuorai

09-02-2014

Longtime borderline necro bump. I made it to Silver V, playing a few games here and there. Being busy with work and more work, it's slow going.