Did not receive a response from the server

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silver Breaker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2013

I was opening league and try to log in and then it starts like crashing a little and several messages appear "did not receive a response attempt1,2,and 3" and finally that it couldn't connect to the server. I try looking for a solution in the forum but they didn't work. I try to flush with console and refresh ip but same results.I found a solution but is for windows that you open explorer and it works. I don't have firewall activated or antivirus. i dont know how to fix this if you can help me i would be appreciate it.

I didnt know how to submit logs if you need it please explain me which ones and how to do it.

MacBook Pro
15-inch, Mid 2012
Processor 2.3 GHz Intel Core i7
Memory 4 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Graphics Intel HD Graphics 4000 384 MB
Software OS X 10.8.5 (12F37)

Pumba427

10-18-2013

Go to Internet Explorer -> Internet Options (top right corner) -> Advanced -> Restore or Reset (choose one of those two), try this

IgniteWar

12-15-2013

Alright, so I've experienced this lately and I found the solution.
If you have some form of Internet Security program. DO NOT Disable it.
What you need to do is simply go to the management or advanced settings.
There should be a tab somewhere that lets you manage which programs that let you access the internet.
There, League has a couple files. The PVP patcher, the actual League of Legends game and there should be another.

All you need to do is switch the tab to allow league of legends to access your internet.
What is happening is that your program is preventing League from accessing the main database.

In my case it was norton antivirus. Initially i disabled my firewall (it worked but i figured it wasn't the right approach, but then decided to investigate the actual settings.)

DJTiguiD

12-15-2013

I got the same problem

Cababier

12-18-2013

Can someone translate this to HP/Windows 8, with exact instructions? I don't know where to go after reading all of that.

kanapoo

12-30-2013

got the same problem after i re-downloaded LoL

Lobstaz

12-30-2013

I was able to play last night, but now this morning I am unable to play on my mac. I am not able to connect to the servers during log in. Please help. I have updated my mac to the newest settings. My firewall is not blocking LoL. And I have not changed anything from last night.

Saeed812

01-01-2014

I haven't been able to play since I bought my mac a few months ago.. Firewall is off and I can't figure out anything blocking the server.