so i got this guy, who thinks gragas jungle is a thing

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Twisted Metal

Senior Member

12-29-2013

And now im looking at the game he did better then you it looks like.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Millea

Senior Member

12-29-2013

Quote:
Gragas jungle is good.. I don't know how he would die to red. Even with no leash gragas wrecks the jungle. He has good sustain and easily the fastest clear time.
Karthus is actually faster than him in clear time.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jamaree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazeingeagle View Post
wtf, he has no good sustain(fiora's is better), spends so much mana for just 1 q, no gank potential before 6 and even then flash garentees saftey, no damage either
You do know how his kit works right? Everytime he uses a move, it gives sustain, so that is 3 cast, 6% life back. His Q slows the AS of jungle camps, W gives him mana, more AD to clear camps, and also makes him take less damage from camps. His E is a slow that also helps him gap close and escape and his R is a good reposition tool with amazing damage. He can jungle, watch some Diamond 1 jungle streamers like Nightblue or OddOrange.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Revanchrist

Senior Member

12-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamaree View Post
You do know how his kit works right? Everytime he uses a move, it gives sustain, so that is 3 cast, 6% life back. His Q slows the AS of jungle camps, W gives him mana, more AD to clear camps, and also makes him take less damage from camps. His E is a slow that also helps him gap close and escape and his R is a good reposition tool with amazing damage. He can jungle, watch some Diamond 1 jungle streamers like Nightblue or OddOrange.
yet you neglect to mention his ****ty mana costs and God-awful ganks
edit-nevermind, im gold im not qualified to know anything against a diamand


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vicvictorw

Senior Member

12-29-2013

Gragas has clear speed?

I would've thought he'd be slow as hell getting through his route.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MoSBanapple

Senior Member

12-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazeingeagle View Post
yet you neglect to mention his ****ty mana costs and God-awful ganks
edit-nevermind, im gold im not qualified to know anything against a diamand
He has a slow and a knockback.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Revanchrist

Senior Member

12-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoSBanapple View Post
He has a slow and a knockback.
vayne has a knock back, so what?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Revanchrist

Senior Member

12-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronzie4Life View Post
And now im looking at the game he did better then you it looks like.
kda isnt everything


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

T1gerBl00d27

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-29-2013

Jungle Gragas is a thing....its just takes skill and a knowledge of Gragas to do it efficiently.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sonnington

Senior Member

12-29-2013

I know the feels man, I had an Annie support in my game who fed like crazy. I mean WTF man? Annie's a better jungler than support.