is it possible to recover a banned account?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Naedox

12-29-2013

So after a false and COMPLETELY idiotic accusation I am now potentially permabanned from Pvp.net. is there ANY way my account be recovered considering that someone is bribing Riot Games to keep my account banned?

TencentGames

Recruiter

12-29-2013

not possible. gotta make a new account.

Naedox

12-29-2013

Okay then. Lets play a game. I'm thinking of 3 adjectives to describe this. Guess what they are?

theplague1369

12-29-2013

O.o

You could try Player Support... but if Riot manually banned your account after an investigation into the matter and found you guilty of an infraction, I doubt it will do you much good.

Naedox

12-29-2013

I don't think it was Riot...at least not directly. A couple supposed is either buddy buddy with a Riot Staff member or they BRIBED Riot Games to ban my account.

theplague1369

12-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naedox View Post
I don't think it was Riot...at least not directly. A couple supposed is either buddy buddy with a Riot Staff member or they BRIBED Riot Games to ban my account.
Riot has more money than they know what to do with, or at least when I envision what they do in their spare time it normally involves swimming in money like Scrooge Mcduck... so I doubt they can be bribed easily.

Either way, send in a ticket to Player Support if you think something is wrong, they will have a team of representatives investigate it, and if you aren't guilty they will absolve you and unban you, if they don't, then I guess you can make a new one.

gnfnrf

12-29-2013

Bribery? Really?

Think about it. If Riot really was bribed, then the system is already broken, and no part of the system can help. The answer hinges on "were they bribed enough to stay bribed?"

However, I don't think Riot was bribed. Why do you think it?

Naedox

12-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by theplague1369 View Post
Riot has more money than they know what to do with, or at least when I envision what they do in their spare time it normally involves swimming in money like Scrooge Mcduck... so I doubt they can be bribed easily.

Either way, send in a ticket to Player Support if you think something is wrong, they will have a team of representatives investigate it, and if you aren't guilty they will absolve you and unban you, if they don't, then I guess you can make a new one.
Okay the Scrooge McDuck thing made me laugh.

Anyway I'll try to see what I can do about Player Support...and if all else fails ill turn over a new leaf...and knowing the new champion Yasuo...I'm not so certain about leaves

BlueThingamajig

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2013

Out of curiosity, what was the "False and idiotic accusation"? I'm really curious as to what happened.

powerbats

12-29-2013

Do you have a reform card?

Never mind you have your honor so might be a chargeback or account security ban.