Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Soraka is OP

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kwisatz Haderach

Senior Member

12-28-2010

I hate it when crappy champs do decently because all it does is discourage the community to support buffs they actually need in good matches.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Noobunaga

Senior Member

12-28-2010

Quote:
Kwisatz Haderach:
I hate it when crappy champs do decently because all it does is discourage the community to support buffs they actually need in good matches.


Soraka ain't that crappy imo. If her team actually help her and stay in range of her spells she will be a bigger pain in the tooshie than a fed carry or a fed tank.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

M0ngo Like Candy

Senior Member

12-28-2010

I think it's hilarious when someone calls a terribad champ OP because they suck. I also find it hilarious when an anivia and WW goes 15/0 and thinks they are pro.....lol.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SirGar

Senior Member

12-28-2010

its so sad. i trolled a noob off by telling the enemy soraka to get a kill so he could call her op. seriously every time someone killed him they were op. nothing to do with him sucking or feeding the entire game. then we went to on to talk about him be one of the jerks that got morde and twitch nerfed in the last patch. seriously people need to stop pointing the op finer and realize they suck, and quit ruining the game for the rest of us by kill our favorite characters.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Noobunaga

Senior Member

12-28-2010

Quote:
Hamburglar219:
I think it's hilarious when someone calls a terribad champ OP because they suck. I also find it hilarious when an anivia and WW goes 15/0 and thinks they are pro.....lol.


A big portion of all the threads here are exactly that. Bad players crying cause they got killed in a stupid manner or simply trampled over by another player, who was either lucky or knew what he was doing. What's worse is that there are enough cases when these QQers actually got some champs to be nerfed to the ground even though those champions didn't deserve it.
There has been a lot of "Soraka is OP" threads lately. I really hope the guys at Riot who spend their time and check the Champion Feedback threads will go blind or get drunk or get high or w/e it takes for them to not be able to see any of these threads cause if they multiply I do believe we shall see nerfs.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

M0ngo Like Candy

Senior Member

12-28-2010

Quote:
Noobunaga:
A big portion of all the threads here are exactly that. Bad players crying cause they got killed in a stupid manner or simply trampled over by another player, who was either lucky or knew what he was doing. What's worse is that there are enough cases when these QQers actually got some champs to be nerfed to the ground even though those champions didn't deserve it.
There has been a lot of "Soraka is OP" threads lately. I really hope the guys at Riot who spend their time and check the Champion Feedback threads will go blind or get drunk or get high or w/e it takes for them to not be able to see any of these threads cause if they multiply I do believe we shall see nerfs.


Exactly! Every single Morde QQ post got downvoted to hell and the Morde defenders were obviously smarter with better arguments than the terribads shouting OP, yet Riot raped Morde up the ass without even looking


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

agherwyijogkj

Senior Member

12-28-2010

Quote:
Giltia Zero:
Nidalee is OP.

When she hits you from max range because you're standing still.


where are mah minions???


12