Soraka is OP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lipsyncher

12-27-2010

I know the title of this thread is a bit misleading, but I think people really need to figure out why they're losing instead of saying (insert champ here) is OP. Literally the last game I played I was called OP as Soraka. Seriously? Soraka? OP?

So I really wanted to take the time to say Soraka is not OP and that more people should take a look at what they are doing wrong.

runewake2

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2010

My favorite is when someone three levels lower then me tries to kill me and I totally pwn them. I am then instantly OP and obviously a noob.

Usually I find this annoying but also hilarious because anyone that makes claims like that is obviously a noob themselves.

sehakoziel

12-27-2010

I completely agree Lips, but quite often people who feel a need to mention something on the boards about a specific champion have at least experienced a situation they felt was unjust. Often this doesn't mean OP, but it is always worth mentioning to promote discussion and hopefully balance.

QQ happens, and shame on those that do it, but you can simply ignore it so I don't see why it is such a big deal, other than being troll like and a bit of spam. It is never OK to tell people to be quiet and that there is no such thing as OP and the like. That would be just as immature a comment as the original QQ, it also demotes discussion and is a sad attempt at making the replier look better than the original poster.

Lipsyncher

12-27-2010

I'm not saying that there's no such thing as OP because there is, but calling a champ that everyone knows is UP or balanced at best OP doesn't make sense. I have my issues with certain champs *cough* Zilean *cough*, but I don't think they're broken nor game changing.

sehakoziel

12-27-2010

I didn't say you said there was no such thing as OP, no worries ^^. I wasn't directing those words at your post so much as adding additional thoughts to it.

Dragon Charlz

12-28-2010

And then there's Janna who's fast as ****, has a slow, and a multi-hitting launch move and AOE push/heal. Whoever said Soraka was OP is in for quite a shock.

Giltia Zero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2010

Nidalee is OP.

When she hits you from max range because you're standing still.

Xarage

12-28-2010

you know your team has won if soraka has a kill !!

Eppa

12-28-2010

You also see things like an Eve that is equal in kills complain that she can't take down a morde with 100 more cs.

Vovochka

Recruiter

12-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by runewake2 View Post
My favorite is when someone three levels lower then me tries to kill me and I totally pwn them. I am then instantly OP and obviously a noob.

Usually I find this annoying but also hilarious because anyone that makes claims like that is obviously a noob themselves.
hahahaha, thats funny, you kill them, and then you are the noob xD