Establishing a defense against The Void

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

o0sniper50o

01-04-2011

What else could I mean, though for all you know I could be refering to the Ionians and Noxians. However, I do not believe that is the case in this situation but I would be wary of what I say.

Cryypter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2011

Since we have completed the preparations for the Council, I have sent a letter informing people of the founding of our Order, and inviting them to a meeting at the manor Miss Monteclaire so graciously offered. It would be in our best interests if as many of the Council and founding members as possible were to attend.

Rafeo

01-05-2011

((Rafeo has been taken out our perma room is gone. =( ))

Rafeo

01-05-2011

We are currently talking in Roar should anyone wish to join Us.

Areia Polias

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2011

((And, of course, this has shifted over to the actual RP event, found here.))

Areia Polias

01-06-2011

((While Roarchat is down, I'll keep an in-game chat open in the pvp.net client: Preservers HQ))

o0sniper50o

01-09-2011

The forces of the Void are beginning to gather...we must prepare for the upcoming battle.

Remixer97

02-28-2011

The only defense against the Void is no defense at all. Your death will be quicker that way, and you'll feel less pain that if you were to try and resist their might.

Kahzel

02-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remixer97 View Post
The only defense against the Void is no defense at all. Your death will be quicker that way, and you'll feel less pain that if you were to try and resist their might.
Shut up, necromancer.

Cryypter

02-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remixer97 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahzel View Post
Shut up, necromancer.
Manners, Kahzel, manners.

I'm afraid that is a contradiction in terms, Remixer, and is not an option. We resist because we must. You are also mistaken in your views of the Void. I have seen things beyond your comprehension, and while powerful, the Voidborn are not invincible. They can be defeated, and we must see to it that they are.