Establishing a defense against The Void

12345612 ... 22
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Koragon

12-28-2010

I, High Summoner Haelion Bastion, and my devoted warrior's who stand by my side will be at the will of the defense against the Void attacks. Are help will be beneficial, as we know much about the Void and their goals. I promise you all that me and my brethren will fight until the end. Not only do I possess a Captain who has admirable strength, leadership ability, and a crew of elite warriors ready to fight in the end, not to mention a fellow warrior of mine in the Rune Wars, but we also possess an Ape-Man who fights against the Void daily on the fields of Valoran, and knows the creatures personally.

I will gather all my followers, and we will set up a personal meeting discussing our plans.
The Exodus of Valoran are on your side, Summoners.

- High Summoner Haelion Bastion

Cryypter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2010

Catspaw, do you intend to help lead this order, perhaps the Warfare division? Remember that though we will use offensive strategies when necessary, our primary goal is defense.

Areia Polias

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2010

I would be willing and honored to do so. Count me in.

Cryypter

12-28-2010

It seems appropriate that we have two heads of the Warfare and Research divisions, as they are the main goals of this order. Thus, we will have a council of seven, and we will not have to worry about tie votes. All we need now is someone to head the Diplomacy division, and our council will be complete.

Koragon

12-28-2010

And what of the Exodus, Cryypter?
Do not forgot that before this establishment of defense there were those who were fighting the Void first, that includes me and my followers. We fight the Void and other threats to the world Runeterra, and we will do the same for you.

o0sniper50o

12-28-2010

I thank the Exodus for their support in this matter but remember that we should be cautious at all times. We do not necessarly know when the Father will send someone to inflitrate our group, which would actually be a blessing in disguise. Why? Because then it would mean we're a threat.

Back to the matter of security we should probably get somebody that can sense the power of the Void without actually having been exposed to it, which unfortunatly narrows down the talent pool. In the meantime I'm taking an expedition south of the barrier and I'll be back who-knows-when. Do not attempt to follow me because I have no sense of direction and will probably end up at the barrier by shopping in Piltover.

Cryypter

12-28-2010

I was not aware of any other organizations that shared our goals. Is the Exodus still an active organization, or do you wish to join ours? In either case, we can certainly be allies.

Koragon

12-28-2010

You want our skills and abilities that we have founded by fighting the Void. The person you speak of for founding the security on the Void defense is one of my followers, Raiku. He is an ape-man, and a warrior that fights Void all over Valoran.
As for our orginization, we have been around for a very long time. Watching those who need to watched, stepping in when it is needed. We will gladly help you, and perhaps even conjoin with your group.
But our group is not only focused on fighting the Void, it is focused on keeping a balance of peace. Whenever there is trouble to be had with someone tipping the balance, the Exodus step in.
I, Haelion Bastion, have a large amount of experience with war and the ways of this world.

Areia Polias

12-28-2010

A mighty alliance then; but we still need a Counselor of Diplomacy. The body of this Resistance cannot function without a full head.

Aniir

12-28-2010

I find myself interested in this endeavor of yours. However I am not sure I am willing to join your cause just yet. I will be keeping an eye out for your actions concerning the Void and the... repercussion of them.

Noxian Summoner Aniir

12345612 ... 22