Ask (nearing) Gentleman Cho'Gath

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask kog maw

02-20-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskChoGath View Post
((Demanding, aren't you?))

Cho'Gath shrugged a shoulder. "I see. Well, we have been companions for several... perhaps many decades if we use this world's method of keeping time?" He said, thinking as he spoke. "Unfortunately, I do have some appointments to do. Did you have anything else on your mind?" He asked.
"No not really... Before Kog'maw goes, can Kog'maw have a hug?" He hold his arms out for a hug while smiling.

((Is this a bit out if character character for a void? I thought it would be funny and pretty silly, like Kog'maw is to ask this.))

AskChoGath

02-20-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask kog maw View Post
"No not really... Before Kog'maw goes, can Kog'maw have a hug?" He hold his arms out for a hug while smiling.

((Is this a bit out if character character for a void? I thought it would be funny and pretty silly, like Kog'maw is to ask this.))
If Cho'Gath had a normal mouth and pupils in his eyes, he would be smiling as he rolled his eyes. Regardless, after a moment he bent down and hugged his friend from the Void with one arm.

When they finished, or whenever Kog'Maw let down, he rose and straightened. "I will see you out." He said before he began leading the way toward the exit.

Ask kog maw

02-20-2014

Quote:
If Cho'Gath had a normal mouth and pupils in his eyes, he would be smiling as he rolled his eyes. Regardless, after a moment he bent down and hugged his friend from the Void with one arm.

When they finished, or whenever Kog'Maw let down, he rose and straightened. "I will see you out." He said before he began leading the way toward the exit.
He followed him as he said, "goodbye Cho'gath. It was fun to catch up."

AskChoGath

02-20-2014

Quote:
He followed him as he said, "goodbye Cho'gath. It was fun to catch up."
Cho'Gath nodded his agreement as he waved farewell. "Indeed it was, my friend. I may visit you next time." He said.

((And from this point on, any more visits Kog makes to Cho's will be different. Less servants and whatnot.))

BloatedBile

02-22-2014

Quote:
((I'm going to wait until Vel'Koz comes out before I answer this, if that's alright with you. I really don't know how that would work, but I've only given Cho the ability to sense rifts of the Void opening, which may or may not mean something has come through. It could just be Malzahar summoning voidlings after all.))
((his bio is out. now we know void beings have no problem killing each other if it suits them and that valoran might have a void infestation))

AskChoGath

02-25-2014

((I will reply tomorrow. Promise.))

AskChoGath

02-26-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloatedBile View Post
dear cho,

no reason other than i was eating them and thought there classy. then i remember you were trying to be a gentleman. that doesnt explain why i would send a similar message to warwick though. cant say hes on that suit and tie level.

can voidborn sense each other on valoran?

-bb
Dear Summoner,

I am unaware of whether or not my kind can sense others. Ordinarily, we track one another by smell, scent, mark, and other more primal means.

As to actually sensing one another... I did not find Kog'Maw until after I was taken to the Institute, and I did not know about Kha'Zix's entree into this world until he joined the League.

~Cho'Gath

Ask kog maw

02-26-2014

Kog'maw waddled up to cho'gath's home and knocked on the door with his tiny tiny hands.

((Are you lonely senpai cho'gath?))

AskChoGath

02-26-2014

Quote:
Kog'maw waddled up to cho'gath's home and knocked on the door with his tiny tiny hands.

((Are you lonely senpai cho'gath?))
((Not really. Busy day planned today, but at least it won't be stressful like the last 2 days.))

The door would be answered, not a human or yordle or even Cho'Gath, but a voidling. It would open the door by hanging onto the door frame with its back legs and turn the knob with its front legs, and then skitter down to the floor to push the door the rest of the way open.

When it finished, it looked at Kog'Maw questioningly, as though asking what he was here for.

((The servants few in number now due to Cho having to pay them himself. So, with only the payment he receives from matches. So, to meet demands, the voidlings are helping out.))

Ask kog maw

02-26-2014

Quote:
((Not really. Busy day planned today, but at least it won't be stressful like the last 2 days.))

The door would be answered, not a human or yordle or even Cho'Gath, but a voidling. It would open the door by hanging onto the door frame with its back legs and turn the knob with its front legs, and then skitter down to the floor to push the door the rest of the way open.

When it finished, it looked at Kog'Maw questioningly, as though asking what he was here for.

((The servants few in number now due to Cho having to pay them himself. So, with only the payment he receives from matches. So, to meet demands, the voidlings are helping out.))
Kog'maw lowered himself to the little voidling saying, "do you know where cho'gath is?"

((Voidlings OP))