Ask (nearing) Gentleman Cho'Gath

12345612 ... 46
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

blockhead3142

12-27-2013

((Glad to see we have a new Cho. He's one of my favorite champions, and I like where you're going with this. Does he have a room in the Institute?))

A young researcher knocks on the door to Cho'Gath's room. His badge proclaims him as a Research Assistant on Extradimensional Creatures. While he waits for an answer, he fingers the plain amulet around his neck. In the event of untimely demise, it will transfer his conciousness to a magically constructed duplicate body at the Institute. He hopes not to have to use it, since the cost comes out of his paycheck, not to mention that death at Cho'Gath's hands (claws?) will probably be less than painless. He wonders how he got stuck with this assignment.

Ask the String

12-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskChoGath View Post
((Did she send a letter? Did I miss something already?))

The old butler stepped aside for her to enter if she so chose as he he spoke. "I do not know. The master is currently in his private study. If you will wait in the living room, I will inform the master of your arrival." He offered.

The inside of the entrance was a large room with a grand staircase in the back of it, leading to an upstairs wing to the left and right. Leading to the staircase was a velvet, red carpet, which also led into the two rooms to the sides, the right one being the living room.

If she chose to enter the living room to wait, she would see a room containing a large couch, two love seats, and a large maple wood table in the center of the room. Along the back of the room is a series of windows with their drapes closed and a fireplace across from them that was put out. Providing light to the room were a set of hanging, cloth lamps that glowed with a warm light.
((She did, but its up to you if you received it or not. I would assume not.))

Sona nodded and followed the butler into the room, and took a seat in the livingroom. Her music filled the air and no doubt alerted Cho'Gath to her arrival long before his servant addressed him. Her music changed gradually from her Song of Celerity to a more elegant and peaceful melody as she waited, fitting the environment she was in.

AskChoGath

12-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by blockhead3142 View Post
((Glad to see we have a new Cho. He's one of my favorite champions, and I like where you're going with this. Does he have a room in the Institute?))

A young researcher knocks on the door to Cho'Gath's room. His badge proclaims him as a Research Assistant on Extradimensional Creatures. While he waits for an answer, he fingers the plain amulet around his neck. In the event of untimely demise, it will transfer his conciousness to a magically constructed duplicate body at the Institute. He hopes not to have to use it, since the cost comes out of his paycheck, not to mention that death at Cho'Gath's hands (claws?) will probably be less than painless. He wonders how he got stuck with this assignment.
((No, he did have a room in the Institution itself (dungeons actually), but part of the deal of him joining the Ask program was that he would have a new place of residence. In this case, it's a big-ass mansion complete with servants.))

The guards eye the visitor suspiciously as he holds his amulet, but then turn away from him when the door opens. It is not Cho'Gath, but a tall, elderly butler who greets the man with a bow. As he straightens, he looks the younger(?) man in the eye as he speaks. "Good evening sir. May I help you?" He asked.

blockhead3142

12-27-2013

Quote:
((No, he did have a room in the Institution itself (dungeons actually), but part of the deal of him joining the Ask program was that he would have a new place of residence. In this case, it's a big-ass mansion complete with servants.))

The guards eye the visitor suspiciously as he holds his amulet, but then turn away from him when the door opens. It is not Cho'Gath, but a tall, elderly butler who greets the man with a bow. As he straightens, he looks the younger(?) man in the eye as he speaks. "Good evening sir. May I help you?" He asked.
"I am a researcher from the Institute. I would like to ask Mr. Cho'Gath a few questions. May I speak with him?"

AskChoGath

12-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the String View Post
((She did, but its up to you if you received it or not. I would assume not.))

Sona nodded and followed the butler into the room, and took a seat in the livingroom. Her music filled the air and no doubt alerted Cho'Gath to her arrival long before his servant addressed him. Her music changed gradually from her Song of Celerity to a more elegant and peaceful melody as she waited, fitting the environment she was in.
((I see. Well, I have an idea for it.))

Cho'Gath was already closing his book when he heard a knock at the door to his study. "Master Cho'Gath. Miss Sona Buvelle has come to visit, saying that she left a letter for you." He heard his butler say from behind the door.

"Thank you Elric. I will be there shortly." He said as he rose from his chair and started out of the study, placing his book back on the shelf it belonged as he did.
------
While Cho'Gath is on his way, a maid arrives to the living room and places a tray of Ionian rice cakes and fruit juice on the table. She smiles at Sona as she stands by the couch, listening to the music.

The music is heard by almost everyone in the mansion actually, even Cho'Gath as he makes his way to the living room behind his butler.

When he arrives a few minutes later, the Voidborn offered a small bow of respect to the Maven. He wore only his black trousers and white undershirt, the rest of his attire left in his dressing room as he did not expect company today.

"Good evening Miss Buvelle." He said, his voice clear with only a small hint of an echo, as though there were another mouth within his mouth. He seemed to notice this and closed his mouth before moving his lower mandible to the left and right.

When he reached the closer of the two love seats, he seated himself before speaking again. "To what do I owe the pleasure of your company today?" He asked, his voice not echoing this time.

AskChoGath

12-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by blockhead3142 View Post
"I am a researcher from the Institute. I would like to ask Mr. Cho'Gath a few questions. May I speak with him?"
The butler stepped out of the way. "I will inform the master. Please, follow me to the living room, and then I will go speak to him." He said before leading the researcher to the living room, after closing the door of course.

Ask the String

12-27-2013

Quote:
((I see. Well, I have an idea for it.))

Cho'Gath was already closing his book when he heard a knock at the door to his study. "Master Cho'Gath. Miss Sona Buvelle has come to visit, saying that she left a letter for you." He heard his butler say from behind the door.

"Thank you Elric. I will be there shortly." He said as he rose from his chair and started out of the study, placing his book back on the shelf it belonged as he did.
------
While Cho'Gath is on his way, a maid arrives to the living room and places a tray of Ionian rice cakes and fruit juice on the table. She smiles at Sona as she stands by the couch, listening to the music.

The music is heard by almost everyone in the mansion actually, even Cho'Gath as he makes his way to the living room behind his butler.

When he arrives a few minutes later, the Voidborn offered a small bow of respect to the Maven. He wore only his black trousers and white undershirt, the rest of his attire left in his dressing room as he did not expect company today.

"Good evening Miss Buvelle." He said, his voice clear with only a small hint of an echo, as though there were another mouth within his mouth. He seemed to notice this and closed his mouth before moving his lower mandible to the left and right.

When he reached the closer of the two love seats, he seated himself before speaking again. "To what do I owe the pleasure of your company today?" He asked, his voice not echoing this time.
Sona watched as the maid brought in Ionian rice cakes (of which she never particularly enjoyed or despised) and juice. When the maid left she returned to her music, taking a sip of juice every now and then.

When Cho'Gath finally arrived she stopped her music and gave the Voidborn her undivided attention.

"So I assume my letter did not arrive yet..." Sona concluded, "Figured. Well I was hoping, if you were not terribly busy, we could have a elegant conversation about music. You see... I have been asked to preform for a benefit for Ionians who have been harmed by the Noxian occupation, and have been asked to play new elegant music. Unfortunately...as luck would have it, I seemed to have hit a sort of writer's block with inspiration. I was hoping someone of elegance and grace such as yourself could help inspire me once again...but if I interrupted something terribly important I can always return at a later date... I'm terribly sorry my letter did not arrive in time."

BloatedBile

12-27-2013

dear cho'cho,

any incident with kassadin?

-bb

UmbersReon

12-28-2013

The wolf blinks, it's eye's suddenly glowing blue. "i was not aware that i had to make an appointment, should i re arrange and come back later?" the wolf had a casaul tone, as though talking was normal for him.

blockhead3142

12-28-2013

Quote:
The butler stepped out of the way. "I will inform the master. Please, follow me to the living room, and then I will go speak to him." He said before leading the researcher to the living room, after closing the door of course.
The researcher waited, looking at the decorations around the room while waiting for Cho'Gath.

12345612 ... 46