Bjergsen is the definition of toxic...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MeowLaCow

12-26-2013

"I'm going to try AP alistar out more to see if he's viable and I'm even gonna try him out in scrimmages"

It's pathetic this guy doesn't just stick to Syndra or Ziggs to win for his team, instead he picks champions with toxic broken need-of-rework kits like Alistar despite the sub 50% win rate he has.

I don't get it, if you're a "gamer athlete" then play to win, you don't see football players playing with crutches to see if "it's viable" to use in the Superbowl or anything

Nyhver

12-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeowLaCow View Post
"I'm going to try AP alistar out more to see if he's viable and I'm even gonna try him out in scrimmages"

It's pathetic this guy doesn't just stick to Syndra or Ziggs to win for his team, instead he picks champions with toxic broken need-of-rework kits like Alistar despite the sub 50% win rate he has.

I don't get it, if you're a "gamer athlete" then play to win, you don't see football players playing with crutches to see if "it's viable" to use in the Superbowl or anything
Solo queue isn't taken very seriously in NA

Most LCS players only play to win in tournaments

pachoangman

12-26-2013

So, is ap alistar vaiable?

xJLx MCHammer

12-26-2013

Lol this guy.

Yo, don't worry about what he does. Despite you attempt to call him playing certain champs toxic, he still plays better than you

Manly Pikachu

12-26-2013

Zed and Vayne also have sub 50% win rate.

What's your point?

SilverSnowLilly

12-26-2013

how many ****s do pro players give about anyone that talks negatively about them? none

JaxTastesPurple

12-26-2013

One: You're an idiot for comparing League to Football.
Two: Stop being a sheep. Learn to break the meta sometime.
Three: Challenger-tier players don't usually give a **** about playing hardcore because they pretty much know a lot of the other challengers' playstyles(only 50 in challenger can do that), so they dick around. Plus, it's solo queue.

There is nothing in the rules that says they can't have fun while playing League.

Edit: LOL the one downvote that could.

MeowLaCow

12-26-2013

Breaking the meta for the sake of it is trolling. I don't want any of these troll ap alistars on my team and making me lose because they copied bjergsen.

PhamWam

12-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeowLaCow View Post
Breaking the meta for the sake of it is trolling. I don't want any of these troll ap alistars on my team and making me lose because they copied bjergsen.

If you're not in bronze it's most likely not going to happen.

OMG Pro player breaks meta, world is going to end!!!

MeowLaCow

12-26-2013

I'm in diamond so I'm better than you lol