Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


@Riot Morgageddon

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SlumlordThanatos

Senior Member

12-26-2013

Quote:
PrefaceOfTheGods:
Oh damn

I've been getting something like that on Firefox for the past few days as well

It's like, a small warning sign on the left of the URL on quite a few of the sites I go on

Q_Q

No, the warning I got was directly through the LoL client, on my payment selection screen.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PrefaceOfTheGods

Member

12-26-2013

Quote:
headhunter228:
No, the warning I got was directly through the LoL client, on my payment selection screen.


Ah, I guess I've just been paranoid then.

It's only one site I know is, but I remember seeing it elsewhere as well.

http://davidfarland.net/


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cordelia Gallo

Recruiter

12-26-2013

Quote:
Kitty Kat Sona:
Corde! :O

Where have you been recently, and did you have a nice xmas?


I don't want to derail this thread, but yes I did thank you. C:


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eliv

Player Support Tech Specialist

12-26-2013

Hey there. I'm not in the office right now, but I may be able to steer you in the right direction. If your RP purchase hasn't gone through for because of the store issues, you should send in a support ticket here:
https://support.leagueoflegends.com/anonymous_requests/new
It may not be an immediate response, but they will take care of you.

Sadly, I don't know much about it since I've been out for a week or so.

Quote:
headhunter228:
I'm concerned because as soon as I tried to buy RP today, I got a warning saying that the website's secure connection couldn't be verified. Being a paranoid individual, I'm running a virus scan and checking if there are problems with purchasing RP.

Anyone else experiencing this?


That's very strange. Since the store is affected by your Internet Explorer settings, there may have been a change in those settings that would cause this error to pop up. Resetting your IE settings may resolve this issue. This guide will show you how:
https://support.leagueoflegends.com/entries/20205627-Resetting-Internet-Explorer-Settings-to-Default


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WickedLaich

Senior Member

12-26-2013

Quote:
Eliv:
Hey there. I'm not in the office right now, but I may be able to steer you in the right direction. If your RP purchase hasn't gone through for because of the store issues, you should send in a support ticket here:
https://support.leagueoflegends.com/anonymous_requests/new
It may not be an immediate response, but they will take care of you.

Sadly, I don't know much about it since I've been out for a week or so.


Submitted in a ticket about it, hopefully the issue gets fixed.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kuro Pichu

Member

12-26-2013

Quote:
DreadyTheYeti:
You people aren't entitled to anything.
Riot owns you, your account and any money you put into this game.
It's a free game, they don't have to do or give you anything.
If you don't like it, tough. Either get over it, or move on.

.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SlumlordThanatos

Senior Member

12-26-2013

Quote:
Eliv:
That's very strange. Since the store is affected by your Internet Explorer settings, there may have been a change in those settings that would cause this error to pop up. Resetting your IE settings may resolve this issue. This guide will show you how:
https://support.leagueoflegends.com/entries/20205627-Resetting-Internet-Explorer-Settings-to-Default

I'm still getting the same error, even after resetting my IE settings and rebooting my laptop.

I can probably still buy RP, but I'm still concerned about my payment information.

Is there anything else I can do? I'd like to be able to buy some RP before the the 31st, so I can buy some RP for a Legacy skin I want.

Also, thank you for posting!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PrefaceOfTheGods

Member

12-26-2013

Quote:
Eliv:
Hey there. I'm not in the office right now, but I may be able to steer you in the right direction. If your RP purchase hasn't gone through for because of the store issues, you should send in a support ticket here:
https://support.leagueoflegends.com/anonymous_requests/new
It may not be an immediate response, but they will take care of you.

Sadly, I don't know much about it since I've been out for a week or so.



That's very strange. Since the store is affected by your Internet Explorer settings, there may have been a change in those settings that would cause this error to pop up. Resetting your IE settings may resolve this issue. This guide will show you how:
https://support.leagueoflegends.com/entries/20205627-Resetting-Internet-Explorer-Settings-to-Default


That's all fine and dandy

But what about Morg's book signing?

Q_Q


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eliv

Player Support Tech Specialist

12-26-2013

Quote:
headhunter228:
I'm still getting the same error, even after resetting my IE settings and rebooting my laptop.

Is there anything else I can do? I'd like to be able to buy some RP before the the 31st, so I can buy some RP for a Legacy skin I want.

Also, thank you for posting!

Try checking out this page: https://support.leagueoflegends.com/entries/21931765-Windows-Settings-Troubleshooting

It's a little bit more on the IE settings that may help resolve this error. If that doesn't work, sending a support ticket at: https://support.leagueoflegends.com/anonymous_requests/new may be the best bet.

Quote:
PrefaceOfTheGods:
That's all fine and dandy

But what about Morg's book signing?

Q_Q

Morg plz.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

csanchez

Junior Member

12-26-2013

iam trying to buy twich and i have missing like 32 Rp points i was wondering if anyone in suport could be able to fill in the gap for me?


123