is this actually wrong?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sawsers

12-26-2013

i was playing adc, and the enemy bot lane was pushed to our tower. it was pretty late into the laning phase and the enemy had a lee sin jungle, so to help prevent being dived i put my trinket in the brush closest to the tower.

when i did that my support started harassing me saying things like i was playing too aggressive, i was wasting wards, there is no reason to ward if the enemy is pushed, i was warding like a bronze, etc...

he seemed completely sure of himself and nobody else on my team said anything. is there any truth in what he is saying?

Sorioku

12-26-2013

Were you low?

Sawsers

12-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorioku View Post
Were you low?
full health ezreal with both flash and barrier up

Vexful

12-26-2013

>How are you playing too aggressive if you are under tower? Usually that means you were farming and didn't harass much so the enemy poked you to low hp and forced you back.

>If you are under tower blue side, ward tribush and the bush next to golems. It lets you know when you get dived in on. For purple its the bush just next to tower and then river bush if you can. With Lee, he can Q to you, R you into the enemy, and W to his ward in your bush or to his teamates. Warding like that is smart.

>This Blitz sounds retarded.

Mogs01gt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-26-2013

Warding bushes is never a bad thing. Since you were that pushed, warding tri-bush would have been wiser.

Just Mid

12-26-2013

So you warded to prevent a lane gank? You're support is a dumbass. I would have lol'd at him and muted.

Dark Hagoth

12-26-2013

Warding is never a bad thing. People in low elo will find anything to complain about, as long as it shifts blame from them and they feel good about not being the cause of the loss.

GranspearZX

12-26-2013

If you're warding at all, you're already above Bronze, so his argument is invalid.

Soup Miner

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-26-2013

No, it sounds like you did the right thing. When you're pushed to your turret, tri on either side is a good place to have vision. It keeps you somewhat safe from being dived, and it provides an opening for your jungler if your jungler wants to show up.

It sounds like you were playing defensively, not aggressively. Your support was wrong to berate you.