Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

THE ONLY BUFF LeBlanc NEEDS (Not a numerical buff).

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KillerTortilla

11-29-2012

Quote:
Prenn:
Shes an extremely good champion and very skill required... I have a personal friend that never goes under positive 20 with her. I would almost say shes OP but there is skill behind it so the OP is nulled out.

No she is not "an extremely good champion" she is never played in higher elo or proffesional games for a reason. Just one reason: her late game is the worst out of ALL the ap carries. As soon as she uses her burst you need to wait 30 seconds to do it again, and most of the time it won't actually kill someone anyway

Xarue

11-29-2012

yeah.. thats hella cheat, one sec is fine.

SPIKERZ

11-29-2012

her boobs arent big enough that's the buff I want. KNOW WHAT I MEAN GUYS

IS1b1ac1a18c7b4f6305ef8

12-02-2012

I dont think you are pointing our the good thing there

i play her well enough to come back after my combo each time ... or to trick people by returning when they follow me in a bush

i think the real leblanc problem is : you cant do aoe damage without " suiciding "
... i mean ... try to distortion inside a teamfight and see how many seconds you live

the idea i came up with was :

during the time of the target is chained ( slow + snare ) ... around 4 sec without tenacity

all your spells fired on this target will have a 50% (or 30% ... balance it ) aoe damage

in a radius of 100 / 200 ( like when ryse use ultimate )

to have those damage you have :
- to land your etheral chain
- to use your combo fast enough

- the enemies have to be close enough to get damaged

- only sigil of silence and etheral chain will have the aoe spell, as the distortion is not targeted

- the triggering of the chains will have the 50% (30%) aoe damage anyway

it will make the chains more popular : maybe level it as second ?
it will make the combo with chain , Q + R more interesting, and will allow you have a better late game ... without being op i guess because there is a lot of requirement

lets take an example :

you do 1000 damage with Q+R combo
and 300 with chains ( 2 times 150 )

so the target aside your chained target will take 500 ( or 300 ) damage + 75 ( or 50 ) for the chain triggering

ah also the triggering of the second sigil of silence will hurt them ... idk like 500 for first target so then : 250 ( or 150 ) damage

total damage : main target : 150 + 1000 + 150 + 500 ( triggering of the segond sigil if silence ) = 1800 magic damage

targets around : if 50% : 0 (landing of chain doesnt hurt them) + 500 + 75 + 250 = 825 magic damage

Target around : if 30% : 0 + 300 + 50 + 150 = 500 magic damage

so for 1800 single target damage , Leblanc would do between 500 and 825 aoe damage
( depending on the balancing )

What do you think about this ?

ShadowlQQ

12-02-2012

Quote:
Prenn:
Shes an extremely good champion and very skill required... I have a personal friend that never goes under positive 20 with her. I would almost say shes OP but there is skill behind it so the OP is nulled out.

lol 3/4 buttons spam

infinity2quared

02-01-2013

Quote:
Shinmey88:
I dont think you are pointing our the good thing there

i play her well enough to come back after my combo each time ... or to trick people by returning when they follow me in a bush

i think the real leblanc problem is : you cant do aoe damage without " suiciding "
... i mean ... try to distortion inside a teamfight and see how many seconds you live

the idea i came up with was :

during the time of the target is chained ( slow + snare ) ... around 4 sec without tenacity

all your spells fired on this target will have a 50% (or 30% ... balance it ) aoe damage

in a radius of 100 / 200 ( like when ryse use ultimate )

to have those damage you have :
- to land your etheral chain
- to use your combo fast enough

- the enemies have to be close enough to get damaged

- only sigil of silence and etheral chain will have the aoe spell, as the distortion is not targeted

- the triggering of the chains will have the 50% (30%) aoe damage anyway

it will make the chains more popular : maybe level it as second ?
it will make the combo with chain , Q + R more interesting, and will allow you have a better late game ... without being op i guess because there is a lot of requirement

lets take an example :

you do 1000 damage with Q+R combo
and 300 with chains ( 2 times 150 )

so the target aside your chained target will take 500 ( or 300 ) damage + 75 ( or 50 ) for the chain triggering

ah also the triggering of the second sigil of silence will hurt them ... idk like 500 for first target so then : 250 ( or 150 ) damage

total damage : main target : 150 + 1000 + 150 + 500 ( triggering of the segond sigil if silence ) = 1800 magic damage

targets around : if 50% : 0 (landing of chain doesnt hurt them) + 500 + 75 + 250 = 825 magic damage

Target around : if 30% : 0 + 300 + 50 + 150 = 500 magic damage

so for 1800 single target damage , Leblanc would do between 500 and 825 aoe damage
( depending on the balancing )

What do you think about this ?

This is an excellent suggestion. I've also thought that it would be a good idea just to allow the chains to bounce to multiple targets-- giving her an AOE slow would make her much more useful in a support role during late game team fights. Alternatively, we could allow her sigil to proc its silence (but not the secondary damage) at expiration even without a follow up spell. Again, this would increase her utility in team fights.

AerialWalrus

10-06-2014

Quote:
AerialWalrus:
isent asking for increased time on her distortion return a numerical buff?

gg

Yurippe

10-06-2014

Quote:
AerialWalrus:
gg

What's up with all the necros