Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

THE ONLY BUFF LeBlanc NEEDS (Not a numerical buff).

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

imidorifeed

03-13-2011

lol needs buff

Level 1 Senpai

03-13-2011

Whoever says she's OP is being nearsighted. Look at Ryze, he can achieve the same results and he can stun.

ZidenVentania

03-13-2011

best silencer for 3 vs 3
way good CC with a slow+snare

her AP ratios are good, she has an awesome spell cicle

i think shes way better then Kassadin, but Kass is way easyer to play so its more commonly used.

IceElement

03-13-2011

I kind of think her passive needs some work... but then again, so do a lot of other passives.

IS11d6327cb35cafc124891

12-17-2011

Wow nice idea, i think it's a good change

youre a gay fish

12-17-2011

since when is leblanc hard to use? w to close gap > DFG > q > r > ????? > profit.

Razy7twist

11-28-2012

Quote:
Nostradamusss:
Wow nice idea, i think it's a good change

yes

theloopylobster

11-28-2012

I think keeping the cooldown on the return time low, keeps in that skill line between good LB's and GREAT LB's, managing to land the whole combo in that time without screwing up, then getting back to safety is rather hard, and I think increasing that time to 5 seconds is a tad too much, maybe 3.5 or 4 sec at max level but if you take it to 5 seconds it gets just a tad too strong and the cooldown would have to be increased dramatically.

ND Horus

Recruiter

11-28-2012

smartcast Q + R + W is insane burst with void staff and rabadons. Personally I didn't even know how to play leblanc, i just bought her and a skin without thinking
shes freaking amazing already. if you have enough skill you can get a combo in and get out in less than 3 secodns.

Silkdawn

11-29-2012

A good and frustrating way to test how she fares with her combos broken is against bots imo. They insta Root/Slow/Silence/Etc and youre often stranded with clicking the wrong buttons mid thru a combo

Harder for normal players to break her combo of course. I love her concept, but havent the skills to play her good, just mediocre. Why do something extremly tricky and hard just for something you could easily have done with an easier champ? Im lazy like that.

I agree with the 1 or 2 seconds increase, would make a mediocre player like me play her more often.