Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

THE ONLY BUFF LeBlanc NEEDS (Not a numerical buff).

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OctopusDropkick

12-26-2010

Leblanc is fun, she just has some limitations which can be tough. She is very combo oriented but also has a skillshot and a questionable time-frame to fire off a full combo safely via her teleport/return skill. You better not miss that skillshot or whoops! I think I'd like to increase the window on her 'return' timeframe by like a second. Maybe even two. So you could wait a moment to do a full four second combo silence with her Q + R, instead of quickly trying to slap it all in at once and teleporting back under 3 seconds.

SUGGESTION: INCREASE DISTORTIONS RETURN WINDOW TIMEFRAME FROM 3 SECONDS TO 5 SECONDS.

Prenn

12-26-2010

Shes an extremely good champion and very skill required... I have a personal friend that never goes under positive 20 with her. I would almost say shes OP but there is skill behind it so the OP is nulled out.

BigDaddyDelish

12-26-2010

Quote:
Prenn:
Shes an extremely good champion and very skill required... I have a personal friend that never goes under positive 20 with her. I would almost say shes OP but there is skill behind it so the OP is nulled out.

... that's actually somewhat worrying as it shows that she has a complete inability to do anything but kill one person at a time.

Prenn

12-26-2010

Quote:
Magical Molester:
... that's actually somewhat worrying as it shows that she has a complete inability to do anything but kill one person at a time.

Naw you should see him. Between his teleport and the ranged in the back with half health, he can run through the entire team and kill that dude before anyone can stop him. Granted he doesnt do that constantly, however I have seen it happen.... one by one a team drops.

OctopusDropkick

12-26-2010

LeBlanc is overall inferior to Kassadin.

AerialWalrus

12-26-2010

isent asking for increased time on her distortion return a numerical buff?

Ryneff

12-26-2010

Quote:
AerialWalrus:

The answer is yes.

Our Hero Niko

12-26-2010

Quote:
OctopusDropkick:
LeBlanc is overall inferior to Kassadin.

oh no... no no no

they are completely different

and LeBlanc requires a bit more skill than Kass.
I've seen LeBlanc level teams D:

it's terrifying...

I've only seen kass kill one or pick up kills.

OctopusDropkick

12-28-2010

Quote:
AerialWalrus:

No, it's a game mechanic alteration as opposed to a raw number modification (such as damage related).

OctopusDropkick

12-28-2010

Quote:
Our Hero Niko:
oh no... no no no

they are completely different

and LeBlanc requires a bit more skill than Kass.
I've seen LeBlanc level teams D:

it's terrifying...

I've only seen kass kill one or pick up kills.

No they're not completely different. They're both assassins based around AP, with teleporting capabilities, packing silence, packing movement inhibs.

Kass overall is better in terms of functionality in a team fight while more than capable for one on one killing. LeBlanc would only hope to have the kind of AOE capabilities Kass has. Kass is also much more harder to kill and much more likely to build up (and keep) Soulstealer stacks than LeBlanc.