FFS 14 tries to que

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Teldara

Senior Member

12-30-2009

I love how you people are sooo greedy just to...win.

I mean you want to win so bad. If you want to win so bad, why don't you group up with friends. Its pretty pathetic.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1611d82ca8b215

Adjudicator

12-30-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teldara View Post
I love how you people are sooo greedy just to...win.

I mean you want to win so bad. If you want to win so bad, why don't you group up with friends. Its pretty pathetic.
ARGGHHH. Learn TO READ. I don't want to win I want to have a FUN GAME. If I lose a 35 minute battle because the other team was better but equally matched I'd lose any time and I wouldn't care about it.

I don't want to be roflstomped alistar wanted smite so bad.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RyuuKitten

Senior Member

12-30-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teldara View Post
I love how you people are sooo greedy just to...win.

I mean you want to win so bad. If you want to win so bad, why don't you group up with friends. Its pretty pathetic.
Amusingly enough premades lose more often then they win, because matchmaker overcompensates for them to avoid the mass QQ "Wahh I got stomped by a 5man premade"

Which already happens. Despite most times them just getting destroyed by a solo queue.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dragoth

Member

12-30-2009

Hi Rockford- I am one of the ones who dodged you.

Because you and your buddy Montford are terrible. You dont fight with the team. You got and fight alone and wow. You die.

Pendragon - this is the reason we need a blacklist - so as not to waste peoples time dodging people like the OP, which then results in them whining about it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Guthrek

Senior Member

12-30-2009

No one's going to afk at fountain with the system pendragon just talked about, they'll still take the 3-5 minute wait because it's less time and won't put a lose on your record when your team crumbles in the 5v4.

I'm definitely not at the top of the pile, but my wait times have gone up from the 30 seconds they were to 90-180 on average. Having six people queue dodge in a row (not uncommon) means that I just wasted over ten minutes at least just trying to get a game going, because some people think that having a karthus on a team means an instant loss. I don't really think people should get leaves on their records for queue dodging, I've definitely had those games where no carries or tanks are picked off start and it just screams loss. But there definitely should be a penalty for it so people don't just chain-quit because they think the comp is too far from flawless.

@fatpandabear: the reason riot is adding punishment is because when chain queue dodging happens, nine other people aren't able to have a fun game, or a game at all. I totally get not wanting to walk into a roflstomp, but too many people dodge when it's just a little unorthodox.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raplesyrup1

Senior Member

12-30-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by thundercraker View Post
I didnt qdodge initially. The result: 18 straight losses in a row 80% involving feeders using DPSers feeding Yi and not listening to "Careful ppl Yi or, var INSERT_FED_HERO comin". Cra@p that.
After 18 straight losses you'd think there was another common factor...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raplesyrup1

Senior Member

12-30-2009

Also i bet i could take Annie, rally, and smite, and still do just fine.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ailin Arach

Senior Member

01-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raplesyrup1 View Post
Also i bet i could take Annie, rally, and smite, and still do just fine.
Probably could, but that's because (I assume) you're a good player.

The reason annies with rally + smite get qdodged is because it usually means they -aren't- good players.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MegaZero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paero View Post
Heimer/Eve/Annie/Ryze+Rammus does
Time to try this out! Sounds like it will actually work pretty well.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gluecks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

01-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockford View Post
Who cares what your team composition is, its a **** solo que. Its for fun, not for win, if you elo goes up your gonna lose anyways eventually, NERDRAGE AHH
That's where you are wrong. It might be a solo queue for YOU, but you might be grouped up with 4 players that are premade. So it's 4+1 and not a soloqueue for them.

Good to see some action being taken though.