Tips on ADC's

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Langston1209

12-25-2013

I have 4 currently Ashe MF cait and trist

With cait I usually lose lane- cause they play Agressive and my supp/me play passive (ex was cait/Nid Nid Dc'd after going 1-4. Vs as ashe kayle) went 0-5 in Laning kept up decent in CS though, ended 11-8.

Can I get general tips for these 4 champs? I already know how to CS well and these champs builds and abilities, but in general Laning when I comes to fighting and harassing I really have no idea...

Birdy reene

12-25-2013

Ashe is a odd one to master, its literally what works for you, I play her odd cause she has ad skills and
ap. For ashe I build blade of the ruin king, boots of swiftness, static shiv, infinity edge, manamune Cait, stick to the meta, bloodthirster, infinity edge, static shiv, beserker greives, and your choice of last item, I usually go trinity force as for MF and trist? havnt used them much to have an opinion

Langston1209

12-25-2013

I know what to build on them, but in Laning I never do as much DMG as I feel I should, I guess it's my early game.

I'm great during team fights, but during Laning and early game I'm awful.

Birdy reene

12-25-2013

early game its pure timing which sadly as much as you will hear it comes with time, I been playing since feb and im still learning new things about the adc roll from time to time. With ashe, your not gonna pump out huge dmg early on, As ashe you literally gotta pray you got a good support who can help set you up. ashe is one of my mains, aside from siv. and ashe due to her limited set of direct damaging skills, the key is 100% positioning early on, find the moment when you catch a champ in a drawn out position, poke them to death with your ice arrows, your volly and prey your support focus fires also. then rinse and repeat on the other bot laner. ashe is one of the hardest adc's if you ask me. But my advise for cait, try to run alil bit of mana sustain or prey you get a soraka that will supply you with mana and spam the hell outta your Q and then ult the moment they hit 1/4 hp

Edit: with cait and siv's early game dominance in the adc roll, ive noticed with her ice arrow slows and volleys, Ashe makes an amazing support if you got an adc on your team who is aggresive like cait

BACKSTABUUU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-25-2013

You shouldn't be playing passively with any of those characters. Three of them have the range advantage (Trist's is a little less pronounced until later), you need to abuse the hell out of it. Smack people with an autoattack when they go to last hit, they generally can't get in range of you to smack you back by the time you retreat if you're playing Ashe or Cait. This is a good habit to get into no matter what role you play, when someone goes in for a last hit, they're vulnerable. They can't attack you or move for that split second they're attacking the minion, very important to keep in mind.

Tristana and MF are characters who reward huge aggression early in the game. Don't let your lane opponent do ANYTHING without making them eat damage for it.

I would also recommend that you possibly drop MF for the time being, she wants to play crazy aggressive but doesn't have the range, mobility, or survivability to contend with other hyperaggressive bot laners like Annie. Unless you're really good with her and can't imagine not playing her, I can't imagine she's worth the effort.