RIOT abandons their players.

First Riot Post
12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kuro Pichu

Member

12-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite Veritas View Post
I know a few people have already said this, but submitting a ticket through our support system is the best place to get assistance with your issue. That being said, there are a few different fixes in this link that may help you.

https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...tcher-Problems

If you still have an issue after trying all of these fixes, feel free to submit a ticket at support.leagueoflegends.com
coolest red name i've ever seen


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

QwertyiouP

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite Veritas View Post
I know a few people have already said this, but submitting a ticket through our support system is the best place to get assistance with your issue. That being said, there are a few different fixes in this link that may help you.

https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...tcher-Problems

If you still have an issue after trying all of these fixes, feel free to submit a ticket at support.leagueoflegends.com
Can you really say the ticket system works best with complete confidence, when there are numerous threads that complain about having problems and about having some dumb-**** bot respond with an automated message when they send a ticket, and finally having their problem paid attention to by a Riot post inside the thread, and then having their problem solved? Is the ticket system really the thing that works best?

edit: oh, well, I guess maybe this guy hasn't said anything wrong. Since he specified "your issue" and it's a common patcher issue, so a ticket would actually probably work pretty well.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Corvic Maractis

Senior Member

12-24-2013

I think this stems from more than just the problems with the client. But more on what some feel has been Riots recent activity on the Forums/Community Beta. 6 months ago riot was everywhere on the forums and was in on a large number of discussions with the player base, right after Aatrox's release they kind of disappeared and rarely visit the forums except in a few threads about themselves or random banter. This lead to many saying Riot is ignoring the community. Alas this is where the problem of reddit and Community beta comes in, more and more players were seeing Rioters post on Reddit instead of their official forums where the discussions should have taken place. Riots reason was because they could talk to all their players not just NA players, thus the community beta was formed. But the Community beta was made in the format of Reddit which is very off putting to many users and people do not want to use it as it lacks some large features that this traditional forum style allows. Since they have started more work into the framework of the Community Beta there has been less and less red posts as Riot seems deadset on making that the primary "Feedback" source. All this along with the enormous negative feedback on the Community beta itself has not veered their decision at all and has many players either leaving or not feeling like riot even cares at all for anything other than money.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cryoshell17

Senior Member

12-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvic Maractis View Post
I think this stems from more than just the problems with the client. But more on what some feel has been Riots recent activity on the Forums/Community Beta. 6 months ago riot was everywhere on the forums and was in on a large number of discussions with the player base, right after Aatrox's release they kind of disappeared and rarely visit the forums except in a few threads about themselves or random banter. This lead to many saying Riot is ignoring the community. Alas this is where the problem of reddit and Community beta comes in, more and more players were seeing Rioters post on Reddit instead of their official forums where the discussions should have taken place. Riots reason was because they could talk to all their players not just NA players, thus the community beta was formed. But the Community beta was made in the format of Reddit which is very off putting to many users and people do not want to use it as it lacks some large features that this traditional forum style allows. Since they have started more work into the framework of the Community Beta there has been less and less red posts as Riot seems deadset on making that the primary "Feedback" source. All this along with the enormous negative feedback on the Community beta itself has not veered their decision at all and has many players either leaving or not feeling like riot even cares at all for anything other than money.
You clearly weren't here for Rengar, Skarner, or Urgot which was in the middle of Aatrox and Jinx release.

You ought to visit more often.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fathomful

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-24-2013

Enter a ticket man.

"OMG my car is messing up and Toyota is doing nothing about it!!!!! I want my money back!"

"What did they say when you took it in to the dealership?"

"Take it in? What do you mean?"

/facepalm


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IronAegis

Senior Member

12-24-2013

There is no support ticket that can save Dominion.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Corvic Maractis

Senior Member

12-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryoshell17 View Post
You clearly weren't here for Rengar, Skarner, or Urgot which was in the middle of Aatrox and Jinx release.

You ought to visit more often.
I was but if you recall the Rengar thread what was the most hotly debated issue in the end of that thread... The fact that he decided to do a vast majority of things that the majority said explicitly not to do. Then if you look at Tryndamere's response to the Community beta complaints feedback he responded with it was fine for him and he didn't understand how anyone couldn't like it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lightdragoon88

Senior Member

12-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathomful View Post
Enter a ticket man.

"OMG my car is messing up and Toyota is doing nothing about it!!!!! I want my money back!"

"What did they say when you took it in to the dealership?"

"Take it in? What do you mean?"

/facepalm


Very well said.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cryoshell17

Senior Member

12-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvic Maractis View Post
I was but if you recall the Rengar thread what was the most hotly debated issue in the end of that thread... The fact that he decided to do a vast majority of things that the majority said explicitly not to do. Then if you look at Tryndamere's response to the Community beta complaints feedback he responded with it was fine for him and he didn't understand how anyone couldn't like it.
"How rude of company, who are also players of the game, to voice their opinion. Riot has no love for the community."

Get over it little snowflake. Believe it or not some of us didn't mind the proposed Rengy change and Scarizard said himself that he wasn't against getting rid of it but was open to find a way to keep it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Corvic Maractis

Senior Member

12-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryoshell17 View Post
"How rude of company, who are also players of the game, to voice their opinion. Riot has no love for the community."

Get over it little snowflake. Believe it or not some of us didn't mind the proposed Rengy change and Scarizard said himself that he wasn't against getting rid of it but was open to find a way to keep it.
Huh dont know how i insulted you but that wasnt the point of my original post but to each their own. my point was that there is very little that riot has done for the players since they have announced S4 and the feedback they have been given seems to be neglected and ignored as they only respond to art and a few things here and there. there is also two of the biggest issues that they said they were looking into and havent responded to since and that is Stealth (no more oracles) and game time length which a has gone up significantly since Preseason started. (Summoners Rift is Estimated At 30~45 min by the in client browser) While i'm lucky to get a game with no surrender in under 55 mins.


12