Rorschaco

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kilar

12-23-2013

If anyone is inspired enough to make artwork any and all is appreciated and welcomed.
Just kinda got inspired upon seeing the New Years Mask post upon login.

So Imagine a whole new Legendary skin for Shaco, he is already one crazy SOB just imagine the potential fear in summoners eyes when, boom! out of thin air pops a Shaco to stab them in the back. I think this skin has lots of potential including changing faces depending on certain events that happen in game.
Heck maybe even just changing faces as he runs would be cool, but here's a couple ideas that I thought of feel free to leave your own.

Overall appearance would be just like the Watchmen comics, with the white mask brown hat and trench ciat to match. Also change his running animation to include the flapping cloak.

Passive: When the Backstab ability is used Shaco's mask will change into an evil looking grin.
Name:  images (3).jpg
Views: 583
Size:  6.4 KB

Q: Deceive would leave his brown hat and trench coat where he was upon use, and the Shaco player would be able to see his mask void of any emotion, just a blank white face. Damaging after this skill would cause the passive look to reappear. Reappearing would cause his clothes to appear back on him.
Name:  images (2).jpg
Views: 549
Size:  8.5 KB

W: Jack in the Box would change to a carboard brown box with a smiley face pin popping out of the box; like in Watchmen.
Name:  images (1).jpg
Views: 546
Size:  10.0 KB

E: Two Shiv Poison He would pull the knife out of his trench coat. The knife would just be modernized and heck (this is a long stretch) but maybe even show the knife sticking in the back of his victim. Also changes his face upon use. Edit crazy idea maybe instead of throwing a knife, he would throw his hat at the victim kinda Oddjob esque
Name:  images (4).jpg
Views: 525
Size:  1.5 KB

R: Hallucinate would be two of the updated models each with a new inkblob face, upon the clones' death the trench coat would burst into flames, and spray the surrounding area.
Name:  images.jpg
Views: 539
Size:  13.8 KB

Taunt: (I'll make you shed more than a tear) and have his face show a black tear drop fall down his cheek.
(I'm not stuck on the rift with you, you are all stuck here with me!) maniacal laughter ensues and his face looks crazy evil

Joke: (can't think of any at the moment, definitely something involving a dead Teemo)
(something else about what he's wearing under his trench coat)

Dance: not necessary to change, but if it was it could involve him doing some moves in the trench coat and then fake deceiving and just leaving a pile of clothes on the ground, til he reaapears.

Death: Shaco would disappear just leaving his brown hat and mask where he died.

Recall: Shaco would take his hat off and begin flipping it in the air or throwing it like a frizbee and act like he lost it, once back in fountain his hat would land back on top of his head.

I realize Shaco has a bunch of skins already, but this could be an awesome new legendary, and I for one would love to hear what you summoners think, and would even like to hear any ideas you have to improve the idea.
Name:  il_570xN.185144934.jpg
Views: 530
Size:  72.3 KB

Attached Images
File Type: jpg images (5).jpg (1.7 KB, 67 views)

Kilar

12-30-2013

This has actually gotten a lot of view quite fast, which makes me happy, but no one is thumbing or saying anything. I would love to hear some opinions, even if they are constructive to improve the idea.

Eponymous

12-30-2013

I mean the problem with skins like this is that its obviously a direct reference to something that is not open domain. I think its a cool idea and would be a neat skin, but I think the best way to make this skin a reality is as a custom skin is here. Its just because of copyright issues that it would be problematic being an official skin.

Overall Ill give it an 8/10! I hope to see it on Leaguecraft soon c:

GetSchooled

12-30-2013

Yeah I love the concept but it has copyright issues.

Kilar

01-29-2014

Thoughts on this? doesnt necessarily need to be rorshach just giving visuals for the vision, might change up the w to something else

Kilar

02-03-2014

Surgeon shaco is pretty cool but so is this

Kilar

02-28-2014

bump