Which junglers is good to main?!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LEGENDofGAMERR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-20-2013

I am not that into jungling. But I want to set it as my role.
My 2 junglers that I try to main ( still in procces) are Udyr and Master Yi
I got hooked on Eve and now I am playing with her trying to ad her to my pool of champs.
I want to set up my pool to max 4-5 champs.
So any other suggestions then those 3 I try to master now ?!

Any advice is wellcome as a pizza !

Whoa There Betsy

12-20-2013

Vi, lee sin, jarvan are three of the best. Typically the best junglers have good cc, good mobility, and good sustain in the jungle with decent clear times. Master yi isn't a great choice because if you don't get fed early then you're going to fall behind.

laxjoh

12-20-2013

Jarvan is pretty easy. Easiest of the ones Betsy mentioned so I recommend you try him out first. He has great mobility and utility as well as CC. His early ganks (if you land your knockup E/Q combo) is deadly and will usually force a flash or net a kill if executed with your laner correctly. He has very good early damage. Vi is also a mobile and great jungler; even if she builds tanky. I usually take Brutalizer as the only damage item and build straight tank. Maybe one other core damage item if I'm ahead so I can just carry.

anilplundr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2013

jarvan isnt that great anymore due to nerfs, i say vi, lee, elise depends on what your play style is
lee and elise has the best ganks pre-6 while vi, shyvana have the best clear

savethequeens

12-21-2013

Shyvana : "ur jungle is my jungle "

krobar94

12-21-2013

Lee Sin is perhaps one of the most fun junglers I've ever had the pleasure of playing. I hate jungling except when it's with him and every game is a blast.

laxjoh

12-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by krobar94 View Post
Lee Sin is perhaps one of the most fun junglers I've ever had the pleasure of playing. I hate jungling except when it's with him and every game is a blast.
I agree Lee Sin is probably the most fun to jungle.

Mbmbmb98

12-22-2013

Shyvana, Vi, Lee Sin and Elise are probably the ones to learn right now

Zulthann

12-22-2013

Im a fan of J4, Mundo, Shyvanna, and Nautilus. The one I pick depends on team comp.