Come Learn Yasuo from one of his top players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nana A Deviluke

12-20-2013

http://www.twitch.tv/vaynewillcarry

First things first, let's clear that title up.I don't claim to be the best - but I know I'm one of the top Yasuo currently with a W/L of 30/5. Of those 5 games, 3 of them were 4v5's. I am extremely comfortable with Yasuo and have been playing him since his PBE debut and am currently working on writing up a guide for him which will be published when I learn the nuances of his matchups better.

I do my best to explain why I do certain things in game, why I build the way I do, and general gameplay decisions. I hope to teach the basics as well as the more advanced tactics of Yasuo to people aspiring to play him. I answer any appropriate questions - and maybe some inappropriate ones.

I'll also be doing two give-aways tonight for people who don't mind waiting 2 weeks. So if you want a free random skin/champ (you get to pick which) tune in and enjoy the stream.

Game 1 | Toplane

Nana A Deviluke

12-20-2013

Game 2 | Toplane - Lost to Malphite. This is why I'm not playing ranked yet. I didn't know what to do vs him, built Negatron and couldn't sustain well enough in lane. He roamed and snowballed his midlane (Yasuo).

Bump. Game 3. Toplane vs Darius, another 1st for me!

Nana A Deviluke

12-20-2013

Darius and I sat in toplane for 20 minutes farming. Victory. #Season4TopLane

I want a game that lasts longer than BT so I can actually show how to teamfight with Yasuo...

Moving onto Game 4! Looks like I'm mid vs Zed! Finally, a lane I can actually roam bot/help my jungle from.

Smoke DZA

12-20-2013

lol neat

WaeTonyWae

12-20-2013

:cough: no consideration to the type of players youre fighting, people in normals aren't always trying hard :endcough:
Top Player, you say? He's been out like what? 5 days?

Calsin

12-20-2013

dat ego on an unbalanced champ

Smoke DZA

12-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calsin View Post
dat ego on an unbalanced champ
brain damage op

uhhh you play locked camera too neat lol

Ajax Oilid

12-20-2013

Normal games of Gold5 ... hmmmmmm ... mmmm

Nana A Deviluke

12-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaeTónyWae View Post
:cough: no consideration to the type of players youre fighting, people in normals aren't always trying hard :endcough:
Top Player, you say? He's been out like what? 5 days?
Mostly Plats and Diamonds and trio/quad queus. Hell - I even have a challenger on my team this game.
http://a.pomf.se/xideqi.png

I'd say its a safe bet that as a Gold V these players should be putting up a damned good fight against me.

Quote:

uhhh you play locked camera too neat lol
I don't. You probably tuned in for all of 15 seconds or so. I hold space often during laning phase.

Quote:

Normal games of Gold5 ... hmmmmmm ... mmmm
I'll be starting ranked sunday. Giving it a week of learning matchups.

See above for the level of players I'm facing in most of my games.