Poro skin for Kog'Maw

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alphazonex

12-20-2013

Yeah. You'll die from the Adorbs.

Imagine it. Poro Kog'maw just waddling around as a big ball of fluff with his tongue hanging out. Uses Poro drool instead of vomit. Cute little Poro paws. He's always hungry. GIVE HIM PORO SNAX

Alright. I'm tidying this OP up a bit. Considering this is a Thread for Poro Kog'maw, I decided that for the interest of Poro Kog, it would be better to keep the OP kept strictly to him. Sorry to everyone that came up with amazing Poro themes for other champions! Just do what I did and make a thread for your favorite champ. Mine is the Poro Kog!

Poro Kog's Kit

Auto Attacks: Poro Kog'maw simply spits out drool at his enemies instead of that stomach acid.

Icathian Surprise (Passive): Upon death, Poro Kog'maw radiates the hearts like regular Poros and after a few seconds, explodes into a large mess of hearts, dealing out true damage as usual. Or instead of exploding into hearts, he explodes into a number of actual Poros. Your opponent's will be unable to help themselves as they stand their ground and accept the shower of cuteness instead of run from it.

Caustic Spittle (Q): Poro Kog'maw fires a glob of drool out at his target.

Bio-Arcane Barrage(W): While active, Poro Kog would have hearts floating out around him like you see from regular Poros when you feed him. His tongue would also be sticking out during the activation of his W, spitting his drool out at larger distances.

Void Ooze (E): Poro Kog'maw would spit out a broad carpet of drool, slowing his enemies that dare try to tread through it.

Living Artillery (R): Poro Kog'maw would fire off even larger globs of drool at the target's location, leaving a slimy mess at as a crater. Or if you rather be flashy, could be hearts instead.

Poro Kog's Appearance

Poro Kog'maw would be about his normal size, no reason to be smaller or larger. Instead of being all...scaley (?) he would become a furball, much like you see the standard Poro as. He would have his little arms with little poro paws, with or with out claws. He would still have his short stubby legs of course, but now instead of ending with those large feet with those three somewhat long toes, he would now have paws similar to the Poros.

But being a Poro Kog'maw, his paws would be broader with thicker digits. I think it would be more appealing visual wise to have the toes being akin to the poro ones rather than the long ones Kog has by default. His tail...could still be there maybe. I dunno. Do Poro's actually have tails? I guess at the very least, Poro Kog'maw's tail wouldn't be that big anyway. It'll be different to see a Poro standing up, hunched over a bit on two legs rather than on four paws. Regardless, it would become the most adorable thing in the league. Of course, this is just how I'm visualizing it. Feel free to comment how you could see it and perhaps I'll incorporate your ideas into this one to refine the idea. Lets try to get this sorted out so Riot will have less work to do on their part and be able to just get straight to creating the skin!

Additional Details For Poro Kog

Any potion or elixir that Poro Kog'maw purchases shall appear as Poro Snax in his inventory. The potion and elixir will still perform normally, but the image for it will be that of the Poro Snax instead of the potion or elixir itself.

------------

Work in Progress! I need help thinking of ideas for this! How would his idle animation be? Should it have special particles such as the Poro Hearts? What other animations need those hearts? His Dance? Should his dance be different? Come on GD, lets tackle this together. Lets get this planning out so Riot doesn't have to try and come up with the details themself. Lets tell them exactly how we envision our favorite Void Puppy turned Poro.

We reached 400 upvotes here! And we received a post from Riot Pwyff. It feels like we've come a long way. xD

I will also paste all the comments that I personally find that are good/creative that concern Poro Kog'maw.

Riot Post!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Pwyff View Post
While I can't in good faith make this a porority on the skins team, I'll at least make certain to let them know that we are trying very hard to shoehorn every champion into a poro skin.

Now someone make Poro'Gath.

Tha's all I got gang.
http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com...211027&page=20

Posts of ideas concerning Poro Kog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximum Zac View Post
And his passive he explodes and leaves a bunch of mini poros where he went boom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimmJowJaeger View Post
and every pot he buys, will appear as a porosnax in his inventory.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awesomely Epic View Post
Yes! Totally!

Maybe you should change his taunt to grabbing out a poro snack, saying "I bet you want this", and then eating it

His dance should be changed to having heart particles around him and chasing his tail

I hope you like these ideas!

Riot, make this skin a reality!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyZanadi View Post
I appreciate your commitment! I also like the idea and think the attacks you outlined are awesome! So this is for you! =) Keep on bumping!
(This gal made the little white one and the brown one! So adorable. <3 )

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaTTcom View Post
Saw this post right before i was going to do some warmup arts and I FK'N LOVE IT!

So i decided to do a quick sketch thingy: https://twitter.com/MaTTcomGO/status/426131938022150144

Would love to do a full proper skin splash but time is so short! People love the idea so hopefully soon i can carve out time to really do this idea justice

RITO PLS
(Matt drew the one with the lil' pawpads. What a cute touch! XD )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fnatic V0rT3X View Post
Hey so i sow this skin you talking about the Poro'Maw it has come to life for League as a playable champion i was watching the video today
Here's the link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UXKddZGw_g The flying poro for League has + All Particles + 23 + Animation + Ingame and splash art = is from Mattcom

Name:  kogporo.jpg
Views: 13496
Size:  155.2 KB

Name:  poromaw copy.jpg
Views: 13697
Size:  171.2 KB

Name:  PoroMaw1.jpg
Views: 11903
Size:  439.7 KB

Vuther

12-20-2013

Yes!

YES!

justJoekingg

12-20-2013

edit: k i saw a W and my mind went to Warwick

Vuther

12-20-2013

Imagine Poro'Maw waddling with his tongue hanging out

YES!

Shoukansha Ichi

12-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by justJoekingg View Post
HE'S ALREADY SKINNED URF I DON'T THINK WE CAN HANDLE HIM WEARING A DEAD PORO'S SKlN TOO.
okay maybe if it's the one with the mustache from Lulu's splash.
that was warwick lol

justJoekingg

12-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamikaze Yasuo View Post
that was warwick lol
that moment when

sylvanas valeria

12-20-2013

Oh god yes I don't care about the cost i want this skin!.

ShahabNet

12-20-2013

Honey, that is cray cray adorbs

King Arrudar

12-20-2013

but i havent seen anyone play kog'maw in awhile.

I have a skin for him.
and a 26% winrate.

His early game is worse than vaynes.
His damage is outclassed by vayne.
His ultimate has range and not much damage.(heal it back up with an auto attack, lifesteal champ.)

TheGreatNumber8

12-20-2013

Riot make this happen please.