Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The MidDay Maid Cafe((Very Open RP))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dalasio

12-21-2013

Quote:
Foxnight Ahri:
"Of course, follow me~"Ahri shows Dalasio the Men's dressing room, and the ladies. She also shows him where the bathrooms are, and the break room which is on the next floor of the Cafe.

He happily follows along, taking notes of where everything is. Once the tour is over he asks a question "Hey, Ahri? When do you want me to start?"

Fallyn Light

12-21-2013

After Lina washed up in the pond out side she grabbed a couple apples and devoured one, she contemplated catching a squirrel but decided against it since she had a few coins in her pocket.

She enters the quaint little cafe and is rushed with the aroma of food she hadn't ate something she didn't caught in a month and she wasn't that great of a cook either. She walked up to the cash register and spotted Ahri, her eyes grew wide in amazment. "Hello Miss. Ahri your looking rather cute in your maid outfit, I'm sure you have your fans hot and bothered," she says with a giggle. Lina herself looked a bit raggedy despite her best attempt at washing up, she was in the mountains training and hadn't had a proper bath in sometime.

http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/1749

Unexisted

12-21-2013

(( I have pic of Lina's lover! )

image.jpg

Fallyn Light

12-21-2013

(>< shhh! They suspect nothing.)

Zerichan

12-22-2013

Quote:
Foxnight Ahri:
"Oh, just a typical average Butler uniform~"Ahri cooes, and she holds up the uniform, one a good size for Dalasio.

"I can, yes. It's easy, don't fret~. I used to be a shy thing to, then I adapted, and here I am now~"Ahri smiles reassuringly, and she shows her the maid uniform she'd wear.

((Sorry I didn't reply. Was realllllllyyyy busy))

Reina smiles. "Ok! Thank you Lady Ahri! Um got any place where I can try this on?" She asked.

Foxnight Ahri

12-22-2013

Quote:
Fallyn Light:
After Lina washed up in the pond out side she grabbed a couple apples and devoured one, she contemplated catching a squirrel but decided against it since she had a few coins in her pocket.

She enters the quaint little cafe and is rushed with the aroma of food she hadn't ate something she didn't caught in a month and she wasn't that great of a cook either. She walked up to the cash register and spotted Ahri, her eyes grew wide in amazment. "Hello Miss. Ahri your looking rather cute in your maid outfit, I'm sure you have your fans hot and bothered," she says with a giggle. Lina herself looked a bit raggedy despite her best attempt at washing up, she was in the mountains training and hadn't had a proper bath in sometime.

http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/1749

"Oh, why thank you~ How may I help you?"Ahri smiles, gently tipping her head.
Quote:
((Sorry I didn't reply. Was realllllllyyyy busy))

Reina smiles. "Ok! Thank you Lady Ahri! Um got any place where I can try this on?" She asked.

"Oh, right this way."Ahri gives Reina the lay down of the Cafe, and the Cafe's interior isn't that bad, it's rather quaint.
Quote:
He happily follows along, taking notes of where everything is. Once the tour is over he asks a question "Hey, Ahri? When do you want me to start?"

"Whenever you're ready!"Ahri concludes, with a warm smile.
Quote:
Lilly had turned to see Ahri, and though she did not really show it, she was slightly surprised to see Ahri in such an outfit. "Hello." She would smile back. "Uh, table for one, please?" She asked politely

"Of course, right this way~"Ahri smiles and grabs a single Menu, and guides Lilly to her table.
"A maid or Butler will be with you shortly for your drink"Ahri curtsies cutely and politely, and heads back to the counter.

Zerichan

12-22-2013

Reina follows Ahri taking in the information of everything in the cafe. Making sure that they are singed in her mind to remember them. The cafe did look rather nice and spacious, Reina would do her best to please the customers.

Dalasio

12-22-2013

Quote:
Foxnight Ahri:
"Whenever you're ready!"Ahri concludes, with a warm smile.

He nods and turns away. "Then I shall start tomorrow. See you then!" He waves and begins walking away.

Xander Blade

Recruiter

12-22-2013

Liliana would quietly follow Ahri to the table. When they arrived, she would take a seat. "Thak you madam." She kindly replied, and would idly flip through the menu in thought.

Fallyn Light

12-22-2013

Lina returned the smile while digging in her pocket. "Yeah, can I get whatever this can get me!" She shouts with enthusiasm and slams down four coins and an impressive looking rock that's both shiny and round. "Hmm...I thought I hand more."